Re: MapleStory Adventures [READ FIRST POST]
How to request a lemon from friends ( energy still over than 10 ) ?
can you find it ?
Thx v much
-migrated-
655 posts
How to request a lemon from friends ( energy still over than 10 ) ?
can you find it ?
Thx v much
does anyone know the AoB for critical damage? I think i read they fixed it so you cant crit all the time. Just curious if there is still a way around it.
How to request a lemon from friends ( energy still over than 10 ) ?
can you find it ?
Thx v much
can't do it when you have energy on your bar.
but that code request when you end of your bar.
does anyone know the AoB for critical damage? I think i read they fixed it so you cant crit all the time. Just curious if there is still a way around it.
No Idea from some one now.
i'm working on. if see i'll post here. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Quote from: "xqwerty5"i've been doing the same exact thing with the chickens , and well i wanted to try that too
there you go i've kind of tried changing the AoB's and found the perfect one !
search : d3 66 cd 1a 66
will be 2 results!
CHANGE BOTH! to : 24 C9 02 02 02 02 02
P.S. It's only for lvl 26 white hen ! (credits to harry for finding AoB's i just changed the X,Y.)
Thank you so much for your hard work. Gave karma.
Your welcome , no hard work at all it was kind of easy.
Thank you for the karma ! (broken image removed)
No work for me ... plaese suggest how to?
Is there a way to modify mystery boxes so that you get fashion reward always? .
Or a way to modified expired gift link of fashion reward so that you can get reward even if someone clicked it first?
(The link friends post on their wall when they get item from mystery boxes that when you click on it you get fashion item too.)
This the type of link I want to modify
http://apps.facebook.com/maplestoryadventures/?feed_id=887002115&share_id=211012002&viral_tag=30387ae16b869400&viral_type=MysteryBox&from_id=830658819&to_id=830658819
Today I was farming mystery boxes to get leather bandana!!! and while I was farming someone posted on their wall the reward link for leather bandana!!! but another ******* clicked on link before me!! I was so mad!!!! :evil:
i've been doing the same exact thing with the chickens , and well i wanted to try that too
there you go i've kind of tried changing the AoB's and found the perfect one !
search : d3 66 cd 1a 66
will be 2 results!
CHANGE BOTH! to : 24 C9 02 02 02 02 02
P.S. It's only for lvl 26 white hen ! (credits to harry for finding AoB's i just changed the X,Y.)
I prefer changing both to : 24 D1 02 02 02 02 02
C9 -> D1
This lowers the chickens into the air a little bit, making them all stay in one spot.
Only the ones that you attack will be moving.
What this does for me is... allows me to set up a kind of bot with TinyTask much easier, because when they are moving, the mouse placement gets all messed up. I will work on this more at another time though, it's late. (broken image removed)
Something I want to look into is the respawn time on the monsters... If anyone has any idea and wants to mess with it ahead of time, it would be a big help in making a bot. (I'll try to look into it later)
Quote from: "killer22292"Quote from: "xqwerty5"i've been doing the same exact thing with the chickens , and well i wanted to try that too
there you go i've kind of tried changing the AoB's and found the perfect one !
search : d3 66 cd 1a 66
will be 2 results!
CHANGE BOTH! to : 24 C9 02 02 02 02 02
P.S. It's only for lvl 26 white hen ! (credits to harry for finding AoB's i just changed the X,Y.)
Thank you so much for your hard work. Gave karma.
Your welcome , no hard work at all it was kind of easy.
Thank you for the karma ! (broken image removed)
No work for me ... plaese suggest how to?
Don't Do anything b4 you apple AoB. And X,Y coordinate AoB you must in town only. If not they now work.
Is there a way to modify mystery boxes so that you get fashion reward always? .
Or a way to modified expired gift link of fashion reward so that you can get reward even if someone clicked it first?
(The link friends post on their wall when they get item from mystery boxes that when you click on it you get fashion item too.)
This the type of link I want to modifyCode: [Select]http://apps.facebook.com/maplestoryadventures/?feed_id=887002115&share_id=211012002&viral_tag=30387ae16b869400&viral_type=MysteryBox&from_id=830658819&to_id=830658819
Today I was farming mystery boxes to get leather bandana!!! and while I was farming someone posted on their wall the reward link for leather bandana!!! but another ******* clicked on link before me!! I was so mad!!!! :evil:
Server Side working. Have to hack Server, Wanna try?? Hehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Quote from: "killer22292"i've been doing the same exact thing with the chickens , and well i wanted to try that too
there you go i've kind of tried changing the AoB's and found the perfect one !
search : d3 66 cd 1a 66
will be 2 results!
CHANGE BOTH! to : 24 C9 02 02 02 02 02
P.S. It's only for lvl 26 white hen ! (credits to harry for finding AoB's i just changed the X,Y.)
I prefer changing both to : 24 D1 02 02 02 02 02
C9 -> D1
This lowers the chickens into the air a little bit, making them all stay in one spot.
Only the ones that you attack will be moving.
What this does for me is... allows me to set up a kind of bot with TinyTask much easier, because when they are moving, the mouse placement gets all messed up. I will work on this more at another time though, it's late. (broken image removed)
Something I want to look into is the respawn time on the monsters... If anyone has any idea and wants to mess with it ahead of time, it would be a big help in making a bot. (I'll try to look into it later)
Many Thank for new spot. i'll try. (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed)
for lvl 43 Fairy
search >> d3 66 cd 1a 66
change both to>> 24 A4 02 02 02 02 02
i can't change it away from NPC ,but still kill them.
Can u Find The X,Y else?
Try it yet?
Yes and it works. Its annoying cuz u misclick for the npc.
Quote from: "rukawaxz"Is there a way to modify mystery boxes so that you get fashion reward always? .
Or a way to modified expired gift link of fashion reward so that you can get reward even if someone clicked it first?
(The link friends post on their wall when they get item from mystery boxes that when you click on it you get fashion item too.)
This the type of link I want to modifyCode: [Select]http://apps.facebook.com/maplestoryadventures/?feed_id=887002115&share_id=211012002&viral_tag=30387ae16b869400&viral_type=MysteryBox&from_id=830658819&to_id=830658819
Today I was farming mystery boxes to get leather bandana!!! and while I was farming someone posted on their wall the reward link for leather bandana!!! but another ******* clicked on link before me!! I was so mad!!!! :evil:
Server Side working. Have to hack Server, Wanna try?? Hehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Many Thank for new spot. i'll try. (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed)
Sure! lol. I tried sending package with WPE and nothing Happened.
Can someone create a wall manager for maple?
Like the ones used in farmville or mafia wars that automatically clicks link each time someone post gift on their wall.
there are very neat rewards in walls but the rewards are only for the first one who click link. If we had this we could have all those rare style items each time one of our friends gets one from the mystery boxes.
Recently someone got a halloween mask! and I was too late...
Anyway I want something like this
Cafe World Wall Manager for Greasemonkey
or
GiftAuto accepts Facebook requests and gifts back automatically!
Also just maybe is there a way to modify reward links so that you can get rewards even after the reward link expired?
It is really stupid that only 1 person can get a reward... In most game you can get reward as long as you click the link in the same day.
there is also this tutorial I think
Sidekick Tutorial - Fbwm Wiki
Yesterday I lost Halloween mask! Someone clicked the link in less than 20 seconds WTF!
I am using a user script that sends all my maple post in 1 tab but I dunno how to make a bot that click a link each time a new feed comes. I tried using imacro with it and it did not go well.
Hello! i need help!
im in "Mr. Alli Area" Lvl 49,
search: d3 66 cd 1a 66
change: 24 BE 02 02 02 02 02
it is a perfect place, but i cant get the mysteri boxes and some items! and i try 1000 ways to get more down to the 1st floor but i cant...
IF SOMEONE HELP ME! THANK U!
Quote from: "killer22292"i've been doing the same exact thing with the chickens , and well i wanted to try that too
there you go i've kind of tried changing the AoB's and found the perfect one !
search : d3 66 cd 1a 66
will be 2 results!
CHANGE BOTH! to : 24 C9 02 02 02 02 02
P.S. It's only for lvl 26 white hen ! (credits to harry for finding AoB's i just changed the X,Y.)
I prefer changing both to : 24 D1 02 02 02 02 02
C9 -> D1
This lowers the chickens into the air a little bit, making them all stay in one spot.
Only the ones that you attack will be moving.
What this does for me is... allows me to set up a kind of bot with TinyTask much easier, because when they are moving, the mouse placement gets all messed up. I will work on this more at another time though, it's late. (broken image removed)
Something I want to look into is the respawn time on the monsters... If anyone has any idea and wants to mess with it ahead of time, it would be a big help in making a bot. (I'll try to look into it later)
didn't work for me.
maybe because I'm a warrior? unless the mobs are already touching the ground, i can't hit them. instead, i walk under them and i can't move until i press that stop button thing
didn't work for me.
maybe because I'm a warrior? unless the mobs are already touching the ground, i can't hit them. instead, i walk under them and i can't move until i press that stop button thing
I noticed this when I hired a warrior type person. Click above the enemies (To move on top of them) and then start attacking them, I don't know if it will work for you, but it makes my hired people attack the enemies.
Is Monster Vac working only map near town ?
v 1.9.1.3 SWF is up on the server now
http://download2.nexon.net/Game/MapleSt ... sa/MSA.swf
Looks like they're taking auto-loot out.