Skip to content

MapleStory Adventures [READ FIRST POST]

-migrated-

655 posts

Re: MapleStory Adventures [READ FIRST POST]

Posted Sep 6, 2011 6:46 pm
Code: [Select]

   [ENABLE]

        //GODMODE
        Aobscan(_godmode,D0 30 2F 14 48)
        label(godmode)
        registersymbol(godmode)
        _godmode:
        godmode:
        db D0 30 24 01 48

        //MAX DMG
        Aobscan(_maxdmg,24 5f 24 69 46 8b 2f 02)
        label(maxdmg)
        registersymbol(maxdmg)
        _maxdmg:
        maxdmg:
        db 24 69 24 69 46 8b 2f 02

        //NO MISS
        Aobscan(_nomiss, 60 b0 3b 46 8b 2f 00 60 87 37 62 07 66 82 4d 0c 3b 00 00 d2 66 de 02 d2 66 de 02 66 c2 16 24 01 a0 61 c2 16 27 62 04 ab 2a 12 0f 00 00 29 60 c3 0b 66 fa 30 d2 66 de 02 66 80 09 ab 12 08 00 00 d0 66 d5 2b 4f ed 07 00 24 00 27 56 02 48)
        label(nomiss)
        registersymbol(nomiss)
        _nomiss:
        nomiss:
        db 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

        //SPEED
        Aobscan(_speed,62 0C 20 13 25 00 00 5D 19 62 0C 66 AB 1C 62 0D 66 F2 46 46 19 01 73 63 0E D0 66 9B 1E 62 09 66 82 09 62 0E 4F B0 09 02 10 39 00 00 26 60 9A 01 66 FA 2F 62 09 66 82 09 62 09 66 83 09 60 9A 01 66 F4 31 A1 46 B4 0D 02 14 19 00 00 D0 66 9B 1E 62 09 66 82 09 60 9A 01 66 FA 2F 66 A9 0D 66 83 09 4F B0 09 02)
        label(speed)
        registersymbol(speed)
        _speed:
        speed:
        db 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 D0 66 9B 1E 62 0A 66 82 09 62 0A 66 83 09 4F B0 09 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 26 60 9A 01 66 FA 2F 62 09 66 82 09 62 09 66 83 09 60 9A 01 66 F4 31 A1 46 B4 0D 02 14 19 00 00 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

        //INCREASE AOE RANGE
        Aobscan(_aoerange,d0 30 d0 66 a9 06 d0 66 8d 05 46 d0 18 01 66 c5 15 48)
        label(aoerange)
        registersymbol(aoerange)
        _aoerange:
        aoerange:
        db 24 7f 2a 02 a2 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 48

        //AUTO PICKUP
        Aobscan(_collection1,66 8a 0d 12 2e 00 00 d0 d0 66 8b 0d)
        label(collection1)
        registersymbol(collection1)
        _collection1:
        collection1:
        db 66 8a 0d 11 2e 00 00 d0 d0 66 8b 0d

        Aobscan(_collection2,24 1e 2a a2 0c 45 00 00)
        label(collection2)
        registersymbol(collection2)
        _collection2:
        collection2:
        db 24 7F 2a a2 0c 45 00 00

        //RESPAWN
        Aobscan(_respawn,25 88 27 46 8b 2f 02)
        label(respawn)
        registersymbol(respawn)
        _respawn:
        respawn:
        db 25 98 11 46 8b 2f 02

        //SPAWN POSITION
        Aobscan(_vacmonster,d2 66 82 09 d2 66 83 09 46 ae 0d 02)
        label(vacmonster)
        registersymbol(vacmonster)
        _vacmonster:
        vacmonster:
        db 24 c9 02 02 24 c9 02 02 46 ae 0d 02

        //Energy Request
        Aobscan(_energyreq,26 d0 46 ef 04 00 14 01 00 00 47 26 d0 46 f1 04 00 14 01 00 00 47)
        label(energyreq)
        _energyreq:
        energyreq:
        db 27 d0 46 ef 04 00 14 01 00 00 02 27 d0 46 f1 04 00 14 01 00 00 02

    [DISABLE]

when i use this umm it not Working it Injects Fine thoufgh but No change to the Game itself... any ideas? the godmode nor anything else is Working for me atm but it INject Properly though the Auto Assembly

Ok after messing around with it i finally found out how to do it but i sitll cant get Max Damage and Aoe To work Right Any idea i am Making sure i Start in town then Reload the Page Wait till my Character Shows up in the Town Then Inject Without Moving or anything in the Game when i do this i gett everything but Max Damage and AOE to work the vac works fine and all any idead would help greatly

Re: MapleStory Adventures [READ FIRST POST]

Posted Sep 6, 2011 7:24 pm
Quote from: "xqwerty5"
Quote from: "rukawaxz"
I am interested in getting a boss pet...
Getting a normal pet requires 15k kills.
Getting a boss pet going to take a long time!!
Longer than what I plan to play this game and I am not spending FB to
spawn the boss again.
If there a way to lower the amount of kills that would be great.
Since this is new there are possible holes right?

You cant equip boss pets. I already mastered 2 but i cant equip them.


good too know. (broken image removed)
How many kills you needed to master a boss?

Re: MapleStory Adventures [READ FIRST POST]

Posted Sep 7, 2011 9:59 am
Quote from: "rukawaxz"
Quote from: "xqwerty5"
Quote from: "rukawaxz"
I am interested in getting a boss pet...
Getting a normal pet requires 15k kills.
Getting a boss pet going to take a long time!!
Longer than what I plan to play this game and I am not spending FB to
spawn the boss again.
If there a way to lower the amount of kills that would be great.
Since this is new there are possible holes right?

You cant equip boss pets. I already mastered 2 but i cant equip them.

good too know. (broken image removed)
How many kills you needed to master a boss?


That's not true.

I can tame and equip king slime.

(broken image removed)

Re: MapleStory Adventures [READ FIRST POST]

Posted Sep 7, 2011 1:42 pm

That's not true.

I can tame and equip king slime.

(broken image removed)[/quote]

Show me the king slime following you and i'll believe it. Don't be an idiot. OK?

Of course you can equip it but does it show in game following you? Don't make yourself look stupid.

Re: MapleStory Adventures [READ FIRST POST]

Posted Sep 7, 2011 7:42 pm
Quote from: "NightDuke"
Quote from: "kasidita"
Quote from: "NightDuke"
Can I know what is energy request for?
is it mean I still have food in bag, but still can request energy from friend?
(broken image removed)??
I can't read that  :shock:


Don't use any langue. Please use ENGLISH word ONLY!!  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

MAD ON YOU BAD THAI People. :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Re: MapleStory Adventures [READ FIRST POST]

Posted Sep 9, 2011 8:51 am
Quote from: "arokas"
Update : Test is done.

Energy request (Request energy from friends while your bag still have food)

26 d0 46 ef 04 00 14 01 00 00 47 26 d0 46 f1 04 00 14 01 00 00 47
27 d0 46 ef 04 00 14 01 00 00 02 27 d0 46 f1 04 00 14 01 00 00 02

Who request energy from friend ??
enlightenment please

Re: MapleStory Adventures [READ FIRST POST]

Posted Sep 9, 2011 3:04 pm

Guy's, apparently I notice something. While I'm afk and come back in between 30min - 1 hour. My char attacking speed become godly fast but afterwhile and it's back to normal. Can anyhow we edit aob about Att Spd? I haven't tried it.  :lol:

Re: MapleStory Adventures [READ FIRST POST]

Posted Sep 9, 2011 5:38 pm
Quote from: "rag3x"
Guy's, apparently I notice something. While I'm afk and come back in between 30min - 1 hour. My char attacking speed become godly fast but afterwhile and it's back to normal. Can anyhow we edit aob about Att Spd? I haven't tried it.  :lol:


i noticed this when switching to another tab.

Re: MapleStory Adventures [READ FIRST POST]

Posted Sep 10, 2011 3:15 am

I'm still new with flasm, I tried to disassemble SWF but it only produced a 1kb file.
And the file is useless.

Code: [Select]

movie 'MSA.swf' // flash 10, total frames: 2, frame rate: 60 fps, 760x620 px
 
  fileAttributes attrUseNetwork,attrActionScript3,attrHasMetadata
 
  metadata '<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf='http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#'><rdf:Description rdf:about='' xmlns:dc='http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1'><dc:format>application/x-shockwave-flash</dc:format><dc:title>Adobe Flex 4 Application</dc:title><dc:description>http://www.adobe.com/products/flex</dc:description><dc:publisher>unknown</dc:publisher><dc:creator>unknown</dc:creator><dc:language>EN</dc:language><dc:date>2011. 9. 2</dc:date></rdf:Description></rdf:RDF>'
 
  scriptLimits recursion 1000 timeout 60
 
  // unknown tag 82 length 56559
 
  // unknown tag 76 length 35

  defineMovieClip 2 // total frames: 1
  end // of defineMovieClip 2
 
  exportAssets
    2 as 'mx.skins.cursor.BusyCursor'
  end // of exportAssets
 
  // unknown tag 82 length 852311
 
  // unknown tag 76 length 75
end

Can anyone guide me?

Re: MapleStory Adventures [READ FIRST POST]

Posted Sep 10, 2011 5:18 am

Can someone help me

[ENABLE]
//SPAWN POSITION
Aobscan(_spawnpos,d2 66 82 09 d2 66 83 09 46 ae 0d 02)
label(spawnpos)
registersymbol(spawnpos)
_spawnpos:
spawnpos:
db 24 xx 02 02 24 yy 02 02 46 ae 0d 02
[DISABLE]

change xx and yy up to you
c9 is good

I want to move the spawn point to an specific location.
But I got no idea how to get the xx and yy of that location.
Can I find that location using cheat engine?