{Requestss} Two Games Red Code 3 & Egyptian Tales
Hello Everyone. I am currently playing two games from miniclip and while both are really god and decent they do get a bit harder at the end especially Red Code 3, you get swarmed with a lot of enemies and the controls get too difficult for you to really win. I tried looking for the codes but the codes as with most miniclip are double and change as you find them. Health was 4b*1 but there is another set of codes to look for and if you get the wrong one the games freeze up. I am wondering if anyone when they are able to and have the time would be able to find just unlimited health for both of these games. That is all I really need and nothing else.
The links for both of these games are:
Red Code 3: http://www.miniclip.com/games/red-code-3/en/
Egyptian Tale: http://www.miniclip.com/games/egyptian-tale/en/
Once again if anyone is able to find the other sets of codes/bytes for these games where they dont freeze up I would really appreciate it and of course just unlimited health.
(broken image removed)