Nano War 2
URL: http://www.kongregate.com/games/badben/nano-war-2
Meh. It's okay. Addition/subtraction changes seem to be the only thing I've gotten the hang of finding, so here you go.
[b]Upgrades Add Points[/b]
66 85 11 D3 A1
66 85 11 D3 A0
-migrated-
4 posts
URL: http://www.kongregate.com/games/badben/nano-war-2
Meh. It's okay. Addition/subtraction changes seem to be the only thing I've gotten the hang of finding, so here you go.
[b]Upgrades Add Points[/b]
66 85 11 D3 A1
66 85 11 D3 A0
Those AOBs do not work. Can somebody please post an update?
It's going to take a lot more than upgrade points to make this game easier. Perhaps removing the limit cap on upgrades, or speeding your nanites or some such. I attempted playing a hacked version of this game on another site (hacked to 100% of upgrades,) and it still was far to difficult. At least for me.
I'm not adding to the request, but I'm just saying....
Upgrades add points (Updated Zhaoli's AoB)
d0 d0 66 ?? ?? d3 a1
d0 d0 66 ?? ?? d3 a0
No AI
d0 d1 68 ?? ?? 24 00
47 d1 68 ?? ?? 24 00
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.