Skip to content

Top Defense

-migrated-

8 posts

Re: Top Defense

Posted Jul 2, 2011 7:28 am

sol - game finished, all levels have 5 stars; all medals.
Location: main chat.kongregate.com folder
I kept playing that last level until wave 12, when I realized you're supposed to lose...
Oh btw I don't think AoBs can help here. Whenever you change something, the game goes crazy and won't start a level. I guess I was doing it wrong

Re: Top Defense

Posted Jul 2, 2011 12:48 pm

I beg to differ. However the stupid code is written in one of the most annoying ways possible.

One shot kills

24 01 62 05 A1 A2 A1
24 00 62 05 A1 A2 A2

5e 77 2d 1a 68 77
5e 77 24 00 68 77

EDIT:After a bit of further testing the stupid explody trucks refused to die at all. Had to shove in the second part to fix the issue.

More Edits: Updated all AoB's after the introduction of badges

[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/gamingcar/top-defense:2ol6itez]TopDefense[/badges:2ol6itez]

Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.

Re: Top Defense

Posted Aug 5, 2011 2:12 am

sol gets you on the highscores

Re: Top Defense

Posted Aug 5, 2011 11:04 pm
Quote from: "ammy56"
sol gets you on the highscores

Tested on an alternate account. This is true, please fix it.

Re: Top Defense

Posted Aug 6, 2011 9:09 am

Lol. With the one shot kills the survival is a synch. The 2 groups of mines can be purchased after (I think) lvl 5 and arranged in such a way that nothing can get past them. It's actually going now in another tab as I type this. Very funny.

Re: Top Defense

Posted Aug 8, 2011 9:07 am

When i change the .sol with another one and then i reload the game, the .sol is like reinitialized: i place the sol .solPl0x gives (626 octets) , reload the game and then the files goes biger 1.16 Ko ... so i can't get the badges with this. Does anyone have an explication ?