Alright, this .sol file took a little longer than usual to edit but I think I have it working with no problems other than some small things.
You may notice the money change to the wording NaN, this is no problem because you can still spend the money on products in the game, also you may be wondering why i did not change the reload speed, damage level and etc values. I did not change them because any edit to their value you cause the damage/reload speed to become "undefined" this means the weapon would either reload fast or not reload at all, or the damage would be great or not effect the enemy at all, so I just reverted the values back to normal, you can manually upgrade them by buying it.
Other than that you should have $10,000,000, all levels unlocked and all weapons unlocked or bought and armor and bomb levels should be at maximum or close to maximum, your score should also be at 200000.
Please let me know if you encounter any errors or problem by private messaging me, thanks.