Not to Scale
http://www.kongregate.com/games/randomd ... t-to-scale
38,000 Game Plays and already have badges. Greg Greg Greg. :|
-migrated-
7 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/randomd ... t-to-scale
38,000 Game Plays and already have badges. Greg Greg Greg. :|
A moderately amusing game, but some of the levels are a little difficult due to mediocre source image quality making it hard to tell whether or not a particular segment is the size it's supposed to be or not.
As hacks go, it's an incredibly simple SOL to modify. It only stores a single value, which is the highest level you've cleared (counting from 1). Set it to 12, load, and wait a few seconds for the badge. You may need to enter or complete a level to get it to submit.
Auto get the badge
24 0c 14 10 00 00
24 0c 13 10 00 00
just enter the level select screen
Hey may I make a request so it can be done legitly?
There are absolutely no walkthroughs, not even finished images, could someone post what the finished level looks like?
[spoiler=Level 1 - Goat Herder:2limjhne](broken image removed)
[spoiler=Level 2 - Gingerbread Things:2limjhne](broken image removed)
[spoiler=Level 3 - Tomatos Galore:2limjhne](broken image removed)
[spoiler=Level 4 - Hallway Arches:2limjhne](broken image removed)
[spoiler=Level 5 - Pink Flowers:2limjhne](broken image removed)
[spoiler=Level 6 - Cairo:2limjhne](broken image removed)
[spoiler=Level 7 - Try Not To Think About Elephants:2limjhne](broken image removed)
[spoiler=Level 8 - Chinese Seed Peddler:2limjhne](broken image removed)
[spoiler=Level 9 - Happy Happy Hippos:2limjhne](broken image removed)
[spoiler=Level 10 - Water Cube:2limjhne](broken image removed)
[spoiler=Level 11 - Catherdral:2limjhne](broken image removed)
[spoiler=Level 12 - Broadway:2limjhne](broken image removed)
Taken directly from the swf.
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
Thank you for the "walkthrough" with it, I completed it faster than I would have with the AoB or .sol(I'm serious).
Even better, the finished pictures can never become "outdated", although, with the given quality of the game an update is unlikely.
Thank you for the "walkthrough" with it, I completed it faster than I would have with the AoB or .sol(I'm serious).
Even better, the finished pictures can never become "outdated", although, with the given quality of the game an update is unlikely.
I agree, this game obviously didn't have much work put into it.