Re: Wonderputt
could someone kindly post a completed sol? much appreciated!
-migrated-
28 posts
could someone kindly post a completed sol? much appreciated!
105622 legit :cry:
this needs a .sol, it's really grinding my gears.
They added some rainbow ring shit, and when you collect it you get 1K points, so 145K should be easy

It wasn't added, its been there all along. You just don't unlock it until you finish your first round of golf.
Seconding the motion for a .sol.... or at least an AOB that gives you all 4 rainbow points per hole, I could get a decent score otherwise. (Locking the time down wouldn't hurt either, I guess...)
Third vote for a .sol or AOBs for the score. This game is infuriating! And I am lazy. LOL
A full legit .sol with 149,795 points.
Unfortunately the save does not give badge.
Dunno why my post disappeared but here it goes again... I am using 64-bit Win7 and can't find the variables using 1*4b... is there anything I should do or search differently on a 64-bit system? I did use the 64-bit version of CE though. Thanks (broken image removed)
Are you attaching CE to the right process?
Are you attaching CE to the right process?
I'm attaching it to the Firefox process...
Quote from: "whatever"Are you attaching CE to the right process?
I'm attaching it to the Firefox process...
For Firefox it is the plugin-container.exe process

Well that's different from how it's used to be done years ago but kinda explained it... many thanks! (broken image removed)
Get the maximum 6k points per hole no matter how many swings you need, you can change the 06 to anything else to get even more points, however I wouldn't recommend it as you might get yourself in the scores (you might anyway if you collect lots of wonders, however your score will be still reasonable since it would just imply you played perfectly on every hole, if you want even less suspicion just use 05 to get 5k instead of 6k..)
66 0f 5d 0b 66 0b 24 01 24 03 ->
66 0f 5d 0b 66 0b 24 06 24 03