.sol bug
Hello,
So, i will expose my problem : i often use .sol, i know how to use it etc downloads it place it in the right folder (chat.kongregate.comgamez... for exemple) but sometimes i have a bug : i place the .sol and reload the game but the game replace another .sol with nothing. I already had this problems with oher games and i retried some days later and it's worked but i would like to know how to resoslve this bug. I've already tried to clear the cache with for exemple CCleaner and retry but don't work.
Today i've wanted to use the sol of Pyro : http://www.kongregate.com/games/damijin/pyro
Here is the .sol : http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=196&p=1562&hilit=pyro#p1562
I played a bit to create the files, go to the folder, replace it reload the game but have a sol files with no level completed ( when i played a bit i completed some levels so duno why ...)
Hope sme of you will undestand ^^^and help me (broken image removed)