Trying to make own aob hack, need some help (solipskier)
Hi,
I'm trying to make my own aob hacks.. just for fun sakes : )
Now I'm trying to do it on the game solipskier, there already exists one that makes sure only tunnels appear.. (and sometimes a kill gate..)
Anyway what I wanted to try was make it so that the game is as normal BUT you ALWAYS get a perfect tunnel whenever you have hit the tunnel..
So what I did was search the function that handeled the tunnels in the Main part of the actions dir (calling it a dir cause it comes in handy to do that :p ) in the swf file..
public function tunnelGateHit() : void
{
if (inkJar > 0)
{
inkJar = inkJar + 0.25;
}
var _loc_2:* = perfectTunnelCount + 1;
perfectTunnelCount = _loc_2;
scorekeeper.crossTunnelGate();
if (perfectTunnelCount == 40)
{
scorekeeper.perfectTunnel();
}
return;
}// end function
public function tunnelGateHit() : void
{
//d0
_as3_getlocal <0>
//30
_as3_pushscope
//60 4c
_as3_getlex inkJar
//24 00
_as3_pushbyte 0
//0e 09 00 00
_as3_ifngt offset: 9
//5e 4c
_as3_findproperty inkJar
//60 4c
_as3_getlex inkJar
//2f 10
_as3_pushdouble 0.25
//a0
_as3_add
//68 4c
_as3_initproperty inkJar
//5d 51
_as3_findpropstrict perfectTunnelCount
//2a
_as3_dup
//d5
_as3_setlocal <1>
//66 51
_as3_getproperty perfectTunnelCount
//c0
_as3_increment_i
//d6
_as3_setlocal <2>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//d2
_as3_getlocal <2>
//61 51
_as3_setproperty perfectTunnelCount
//08 02
_as3_kill <2>
//08 01
_as3_kill <1>
//60 22
_as3_getlex scorekeeper
//4f 87 03 00
_as3_callpropvoid crossTunnelGate(param count:0)
//60 51
_as3_getlex perfectTunnelCount
//24 28
_as3_pushbyte 40
//14 06 00 00
_as3_ifne offset: 6
//60 22
_as3_getlex scorekeeper
//4f 8b 03 00
_as3_callpropvoid perfectTunnel(param count:0)
//47
_as3_returnvoid
}// end function
Now what I did was change these lines:
//24 28
_as3_pushbyte 40
//14 06 00 00
_as3_ifne offset: 6
to
//24 00
_as3_pushbyte 40 ----> 0
//0e 06 00 00
_as3_ifne offset: 6 ----> ifngt offset: 6
So then:
if (perfectTunnelCount == 40)
{
scorekeeper.perfectTunnel();
}
Should be changed to:
if (perfectTunnelCount > 0)
{
scorekeeper.perfectTunnel();
}
This gives:
24 28 14 06 00 00
24 00 0e 06 00 00
So I open cheat engine, load the game in firefox..
Search the first aob, find it.. double click it, edit the value and change it to the second aob..
I go into a tunnel.. Now every hit should give a perfectTunnel()...
But it doesn't..
Any ideas?
I'd really like to learn : )