Skip to content

Feed Us

-migrated-

3 posts

Feed Us

Posted Sep 2, 2011 10:28 pm

Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/WebCypher/feed-us

not sure if there's a topic for this game or not couldn't find one on the kongregate search

I think its a double considering the blood uses a decimal in game.

I'm terrible at AoB's so I haven't tried

Re: Feed Us

Posted Sep 3, 2011 9:27 am

Here's an .sol with a lot of blood. Nothing was completed or upgraded, so you can have a blast doing that.

chat.kongregate.comgamez0123710liveFeedUs_Gamesfree_nomochi.swf

Re: Feed Us

Posted Sep 3, 2011 11:11 am

also there's cheats listed on the dev's website, if you didn't notice. I'll post them below:

Quote
Big Piranhas :                BIPI
Eat in one bite :            EAIN    
Extra Blood :                EXBL
Be Super Fast :           BESU
Invincible Fish :            INFI
Wrecked Boat  :        WRBO
10 Litters of blood :    LIOF
Slow Shark :               SLSH

To go there yourself; go to main menu, cheats, all cheats and the dev's page should load

Explainations of cheats: BIPI makes your piranha spawns as big as your main one
EAIN: kills humans in one bite, takes all their blood too I think
EXBL: more blood per kill
INFI: take 0 damage
SLSH: makes the shark extremely slow, to avoid shark move behind it - try jumping out of water over it
Description:

Quote
Try to eat as much flesh as possible and upgrade your devoted army of blood thirsty piranhas! A silly game of skill and high scores.