Skip to content
Locked

Hex opcode issue

-migrated-

4 posts

Hex opcode issue

Posted Sep 6, 2011 11:38 pm

I want to hack a game called SuperFighters so I did.
I want to hack the hp and found its health hex code but whenever I try to add a new fresh opcode to replace 100 with 5000(since 88 27 takes up to spots) but when I do, the game doesn't load. Any solutions? Thank you!
Also the hex editor I am using is HXD
Opcode:
5e a2 02 24 (64) 68 a2 02
                  ^Health

Re: Hex opcode issue

Posted Sep 7, 2011 10:14 am

you can try keep the bytes the same (i.e. yours is 2 bytes, original is 1?) find the highest number with 1byte long hex

Re: Hex opcode issue

Posted Sep 8, 2011 1:23 am

The highest you can go is 127, not the number I was looking for, but thanks for the post. Any more help would be appreciated.

Re: Hex opcode issue

Posted Oct 5, 2011 7:12 am
Quote from: "JPURSPTLIEN"
The highest you can go is 127, not the number I was looking for, but thanks for the post. Any more help would be appreciated.

sorry to bump, but I answered already so I want to fin helping.

On CE if you find the address of the hp first, then find what writes to this address and go into the assembler view you can change the (-)hp value and NOP it

This topic is locked.