Skip to content
Locked

Odd Problem

-migrated-

7 posts

Odd Problem

Posted Sep 17, 2011 10:43 am

I've been using CE for several years now, I understand how to use it for hacking AOBs and standard memory searches.  However,  in the last couple days I've encountered an odd problem ever since my firefox updated, I have been unable to find any of the listed AOBs in the plugin container.

Any ideas on what's wrong? I'm using CE 6.1 and firefox 6.0.2

Re: Odd Problem

Posted Sep 17, 2011 11:00 am

I'm using FF6.0.2 as well, (should be posted in help section btw) and I have no problems. Make sure you target the current plugin container, and reselect process if anything updates or crashes. (i.e. everytime I hack a game, and it crashes - I reselect plugin container and it works again, otherwise nothing will show up)

Re: Odd Problem

Posted Sep 17, 2011 3:02 pm

ff6 seems to spawn several plugin containers. try checking that you are using the right one.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Odd Problem

Posted Sep 18, 2011 2:25 am

I'm thinking the several plugin containers could mean you have another flash object opened in a separate tab or group.

Re: Odd Problem

Posted Feb 7, 2012 3:46 am

I have found that if you want to verify that you have the right plugin container, enable speedhack and either make the game slower/faster and look for differences in the game.  Eventually you will come upon the right one  (broken image removed)

Re: Odd Problem

Posted Feb 8, 2012 3:55 pm

FF3.6.26 FTW!

On a serious note, I would recommend using that than any of the latest updates, main reason, you can't use Google toolbar with FF4+

This topic is locked.