Skip to content

Creeper World: User Space

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Creeper World: User Space. View game

19 posts

Re: Creeper World: User Space

Posted Sep 25, 2011 11:07 pm

This is why I find opera the easiest to use. There is 1 process, its easy to find and its 10x more secure then IE.

Re: Creeper World: User Space

Posted Sep 27, 2011 6:59 pm

I have tried all the AOB's listed in the correct plugin container and none of them appear to work at all.

Re: Creeper World: User Space

Posted Sep 27, 2011 10:46 pm
Quote from: "Kaiichi"
I've tried all of these AoB's none of them have worked whatsoever for me.

i've been using plugincontainer.exe


Same for me... I only have 1 plugincontain.exe running and usually don't have any trouble with the AOB's posted on these forums.
I can find the AOB's and edit them, but nothing happens :?

Re: Creeper World: User Space

Posted Sep 29, 2011 12:59 pm
Quote from: "LittleRedEye"
Blasters don't use energy
2f 1c 60 f7 04 a2 a1 a1
2f 1c 60 f7 04 a2 a1 a0

Blasters has 125 range (don't upgrade weapons range)
5e 97 11 24 06
5e 97 11 24 7F

You produce shitloads of energy (don't upgrade energy production)
24 01 68 fa 08
24 7f 68 fa 08


Those work for me (use them at the start screen)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: New_to_this