Diamond Hollow II
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Arkeus/ ... -hollow-ii
All upgrades are 4b*1.
Pretty much just use it to get a lot of diamonds and upgrade everything.
-migrated-
12 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Arkeus/ ... -hollow-ii
All upgrades are 4b*1.
Pretty much just use it to get a lot of diamonds and upgrade everything.
Can't be hit
d0 30 24 00 63 06 d0 66
27 48 24 00 63 06 d0 66
Tested on first story mode stage.
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
1 hit kill
66 f9 09 24 00 0d 09 00 00
66 f9 09 24 65 0d 09 00 00
Runner & Tadpole mode unlocked
66 a7 14 24 ?? b0 68
66 a7 14 24 00 b0 68
Edit:
Badge'd
[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/Arkeus/diamond-hollow-ii:31k4ujak]1111[/badges:31k4ujak]

Got to be careful with lolwut's aob.while it works, if you stand on a spike too long you get stuck and have to restart the level all over. Other than that it works fine.
Anyone has a Sol for this game?
lol anyways it's pretty easy to get blocked by the creeps in runner mode with Lolwut's AoB turned on and fall to your untimely death.
So I figured that it's easier to search for health in 4b*1 then freeze that value, so you can (hopefully) pass through enemies better. Edit: It makes no difference :cry:
or it could just be that I'm terrible at these games. :oops:
Load game, get badges. (Not in order)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Shadow9633
I want to know how to decrypt the mochicrypt.
Lives are 4bytes*1
Am I the only one who fails horribly in Runner Mode? I always get caught by the boxes and the walls of the cliffs. I got pissed when I got 1974M. I'm giving up on this.
Yeah, the same, enigma. Yes. Even with the infinite lives >__> :oops:
I have a feeling the hack actually makes it harder. Or maybe I haven't unlocked enough stuff yet.
Does anyone have a more completed .sol? I had one that was 99.9% completed, was planning on sharing once I got it 100%, but then my computer crashed .. =*(.