Skip to content

Vector Stunt

-migrated-

12 posts

Re: Vector Stunt

Posted Sep 29, 2011 10:26 pm

I have trouble finding any root variables or AoBs, Sothink SWF Decomplier crushes everytime... I couldn't find any values with increasing / decreasing as well.

Well, I try minerva right now, changed the top score but the .sol did reset.

I have to say, I never played a non-serversided game before that was so difficult to hack!

EDIT: I have created a .sol with the help of the AoB below. You should get every achievement. (If you don't, please PM me.)

The score seems legit (42?,???/400,000), you can use it without the fear to be alltime first. =D

Re: Vector Stunt

Posted Sep 29, 2011 10:57 pm

Gain 50k points for falling off

25 90 4E 27 12 09 00 00 24 05 29 29 29 10 04 00 00 4F 98 03 01
25 90 4E 24 05 A2 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 4F 97 03 01

Breakage when the game updates. I'll fix it when it happens.

Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.

Re: Vector Stunt

Posted Oct 2, 2011 4:33 am

^ thanks a lot for the work, looks like they fixed it though

Re: Vector Stunt

Posted Oct 2, 2011 5:29 am
Quote from: "beefchagger"
^ thanks a lot for the work, looks like they fixed it though


Really? I just used it about an hour ago..

Re: Vector Stunt

Posted Oct 2, 2011 5:33 am

lol wut's AOB still working fine for me. Doesn't look like it's been updated.



Tookie

Re: Vector Stunt

Posted Oct 16, 2011 12:51 pm
Quote from: "lol wut"
Gain 50k points for falling off

25 90 4E 27 12 09 00 00 24 05 29 29 29 10 04 00 00 4F 98 03 01
25 90 4E 24 05 A2 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 4F 97 03 01

Breakage when the game updates. I'll fix it when it happens.


I tried using it but it doesn't work anymore

Re: Vector Stunt

Posted Oct 18, 2011 3:57 pm
Quote from: "lol wut"
Gain 50k points for falling off

25 90 4E 27 12 09 00 00 24 05 29 29 29 10 04 00 00 4F 98 03 01
25 90 4E 24 05 A2 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 4F 97 03 01

Breakage when the game updates. I'll fix it when it happens.


Tested right now with Firefox, changing it with freezing speedhack at the "digyourowngrave" title, and it worked so very fine, gave me 30 points. Thanks a bunch fella!

Re: Vector Stunt

Posted Oct 28, 2011 11:54 am

I tried the sol from anonymo and the AoB but none worked for the badge. Now the AoB seems broken also.

Any other idea ?

Re: Vector Stunt

Posted Oct 28, 2011 7:16 pm

The game has speed-hack checking, not to use, .sol file and Aob both are work.
(For easy and medium badge, click "Achievements" in main menu)

Re: Vector Stunt

Posted Jun 15, 2012 2:26 pm

As of today Version 1.5.0: AOB still working