Vector Stunt
http://www.kongregate.com/games/DigYour ... ctor-stunt
Got badges, any AoB's?
P.S 4*8, 4*1, and Double*1 don't work.
-migrated-
12 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/DigYour ... ctor-stunt
Got badges, any AoB's?
P.S 4*8, 4*1, and Double*1 don't work.
[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/DigYourOwnGrave/vector-stunt:1c1vgjs3]125160[/badges:1c1vgjs3]
With this *.sol one you should get the easy and the medium:
[attachment=0:1c1vgjs3]VectorStunt.sol[/attachment:1c1vgjs3]
I have trouble finding any root variables or AoBs, Sothink SWF Decomplier crushes everytime... I couldn't find any values with increasing / decreasing as well.
Well, I try minerva right now, changed the top score but the .sol did reset.
I have to say, I never played a non-serversided game before that was so difficult to hack!
EDIT: I have created a .sol with the help of the AoB below. You should get every achievement. (If you don't, please PM me.)
The score seems legit (42?,???/400,000), you can use it without the fear to be alltime first. =D
Gain 50k points for falling off
25 90 4E 27 12 09 00 00 24 05 29 29 29 10 04 00 00 4F 98 03 01
25 90 4E 24 05 A2 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 4F 97 03 01
Breakage when the game updates. I'll fix it when it happens.
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
^ thanks a lot for the work, looks like they fixed it though
^ thanks a lot for the work, looks like they fixed it though
Really? I just used it about an hour ago..
lol wut's AOB still working fine for me. Doesn't look like it's been updated.
Tookie
Gain 50k points for falling off
25 90 4E 27 12 09 00 00 24 05 29 29 29 10 04 00 00 4F 98 03 01
25 90 4E 24 05 A2 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 4F 97 03 01
Breakage when the game updates. I'll fix it when it happens.
I tried using it but it doesn't work anymore
Gain 50k points for falling off
25 90 4E 27 12 09 00 00 24 05 29 29 29 10 04 00 00 4F 98 03 01
25 90 4E 24 05 A2 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 4F 97 03 01
Breakage when the game updates. I'll fix it when it happens.
Tested right now with Firefox, changing it with freezing speedhack at the "digyourowngrave" title, and it worked so very fine, gave me 30 points. Thanks a bunch fella!
I tried the sol from anonymo and the AoB but none worked for the badge. Now the AoB seems broken also.
Any other idea ?
The game has speed-hack checking, not to use, .sol file and Aob both are work.
(For easy and medium badge, click "Achievements" in main menu)
As of today Version 1.5.0: AOB still working