Demonrift TD
Very nice game, possible future badge game.
Resources are 4b*1
Command points 4b*1
http://www.kongregate.com/games/menaragames/demonrift-td
-migrated-
16 posts
Very nice game, possible future badge game.
Resources are 4b*1
Command points 4b*1
http://www.kongregate.com/games/menaragames/demonrift-td
Hm, I can't seem to locate the values using 4b*1.
Hm, I can't seem to locate the values using 4b*1.
Are you targeting the right process? I just tested it and it worked just fine. If you're using firefox try targeting plugincontainer.exe and if you're using IE, use the 2nd IE.exe
Hm, I can't seem to locate the values using 4b*1.
4b*1 works fine on me, using the usual target plugin-container.exe for Firefox :|
Sorry for my big noobiness... but... Whats 4b*1? :$
Never mind... already found out :$ :oops:
@ponedorene just scan in the cheat engine 4byte
Well seems that minerva crashes the *.sol files.
Here is a link to the CE Forum, which might help you. The topic contains also a link to a solfile with nearly infinite resources.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=515329
Now I wonder if someone could make a sol, with all maps completed...
Well seems that minerva crashes the *.sol files.
Here is a link to the CE Forum, which might help you. The topic contains also a link to a solfile with nearly infinite resources.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=515329
Now I wonder if someone could make a sol, with all maps completed...
this is the sol from that forum, you start with :
300000 gold 200000 iron 200000 crystals
and it's safe to use because gold,iron and crystals dont show on the highscore list
Here is my sol file. Non 100% legit cause i used CE but it should award all the badges.
Let me know if it doesn't work (broken image removed)
Here is my sol file. Non 100% legit cause i used CE but it should award all the badges.
Let me know if it doesn't work (broken image removed)
thx for the sol DaStee,
works very good and all badges in correct order (broken image removed)
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
It's been ages since I've been had to make AoB's without looking at the swf in Sothink. Cheat engine memory viewer ftw.
Super fast attack rate (use archers for super awesome kill speed)
24 00 0d ?? 00 00 f0 ?? ?? d0 46
24 00 0d 00 00 00 f0 ?? ?? d0 46
1 Enemy per wave
0d ?? 00 00 f0 ?? ?? d0 d0
0d 00 00 00 f0 ?? ?? d0 d0
Insta build/replace troops on a map
24 00 0d ?? 00 00 f0 da 02 d0
24 00 0d 00 00 00 f0 da 02 d0
EDIT: Updated the last 2 AoB's that were borked due to some small game update
Like I said haven't managed to look at the actual swf in sothink so there may be some catastrophic game breaking gliches later on. You've been warned. No lawsuits plz.
V1.2.6
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
It's been ages since I've been had to make AoB's without looking at the swf in Sothink. Cheat engine memory viewer ftw.
Super fast attack rate (use archers for super awesome kill speed)
24 00 0d ?? 00 00 f0 ?? ?? d0 46
24 00 0d 00 00 00 f0 ?? ?? d0 46
1 Enemy per wave
24 00 0d ?? 00 00 f0 ?? ?? d0 d0
24 00 0d 00 00 00 f0 ?? ?? d0 d0
Insta build/replace troops on a map
24 00 0d ?? 00 00 f0 da 02 d0 10
24 00 0d 00 00 00 f0 da 02 d0 10
Like I said haven't managed to look at the actual swf in sothink so there may be some catastrophic game breaking gliches later on. You've been warned. No lawsuits plz.
V1.2.6
this maybe off topic but how'd you find certain AoBs on CE alone? (for example the super fast attack rate one you posted). I have some luck with using AoBs on my CE, but not globally
this maybe off topic but how'd you find certain AoBs on CE alone? (for example the super fast attack rate one you posted). I have some luck with using AoBs on my CE, but not globally
Lots of wildcards or
Cheat engine memory viewer
Another way would be to lets say your health is 100 in a game. You know 64 is 100 in hex and you'll probably search for something like 66 ?? ?? 24 64 ?? ?? ?? ??
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
DaStee, works fine thanks. they award in the proper order. Just wait a few seconds for th ehard to register.