Skip to content
Locked

I hate being offended by mods

-migrated-

16 posts

I hate being offended by mods

Posted Oct 3, 2011 1:17 am

Once I was on the chat i got kicked 3 times then got DDoed by PseudoFamous. Why? I never knew. I didnt offend him i was just angry on another guy that offended ME isnt this kinda... I dunno...cheap? Why should I be kicked and massacred by him? He should tell me atleast -.-

Re: I hate being offended by mods

Posted Oct 3, 2011 6:00 am

I highyly doubt you got kicked by PseudoFamous, he hasn't been on since May 16th and you joined on July 22nd.

Re: I hate being offended by mods

Posted Oct 3, 2011 6:13 am
Quote from: "VxD"
I highyly doubt you got kicked by PseudoFamous, he hasn't been on since May 16th and you joined on July 22nd.
Quote
Last visited:
    Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:02 am


If he's from Singapore then he'll get randomly kicked out like me, if not, well then.....

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: I hate being offended by mods

Posted Oct 4, 2011 7:14 am
Quote from: "Ratchet"
Once I was on the chat i got kicked 3 times then got DDoed by PseudoFamous. Why? I never knew. I didnt offend him i was just angry on another guy that offended ME isnt this kinda... I dunno...cheap? Why should I be kicked and massacred by him? He should tell me atleast -.-

I got kicked out too for a little while, but have you ever thought it wasn't a mods fault and you shouldn't blame anyone?

Re: I hate being offended by mods

Posted Oct 5, 2011 12:26 am
Quote from: "Alucard_Nosferatu"
Quote from: "Ratchet"
Once I was on the chat i got kicked 3 times then got DDoed by PseudoFamous. Why? I never knew. I didnt offend him i was just angry on another guy that offended ME isnt this kinda... I dunno...cheap? Why should I be kicked and massacred by him? He should tell me atleast -.-
I got kicked out too for a little while, but have you ever thought it wasn't a mods fault and you shouldn't blame anyone?

hey i wasnt blaming him i just wonder why did he do that
EDIT: oh yeah i forgot: is there a reason for me to not being able to log into the chat

Re: I hate being offended by mods

Posted Oct 5, 2011 1:59 am
Quote from: "Ratchet"
EDIT: oh yeah i forgot: is there a reason for me to not being able to log into the chat
Quote from: "blahblahman"
If he's from Singapore then he'll get randomly kicked out like me, if not, well then.....


IIRC you are from singapore or thereabouts.

IIRC there is an issue with the chat program not working well ,or in some cases at all, for people in singapore. IIRC it has to do with singapore only having like 1 IP block, so if one person from singapore is banned, they _all_ get banned. This is an issue with the design of chat program itself, and has nothing to do with this sites admins or mods.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: I hate being offended by mods

Posted Oct 5, 2011 7:44 am
Quote from: "kolonelkadat"
IIRC you are from singapore or thereabouts.

IIRC there is an issue with the chat program not working well ,or in some cases at all, for people in singapore. IIRC it has to do with singapore only having like 1 IP block, so if one person from singapore is banned, they _all_ get banned. This is an issue with the design of chat program itself, and has nothing to do with this sites admins or mods.


I heard we're gonna have a few more.....

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: I hate being offended by mods

Posted Oct 5, 2011 10:17 am

I think you're only having when IPv6 gets adopted by your ISP, because we've run out of IPv4 addresses

Re: I hate being offended by mods

Posted Oct 5, 2011 2:18 pm
Quote from: "whatever"
Which means Singapore is to remain fucked forever xD


FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: I hate being offended by mods

Posted Oct 6, 2011 12:02 pm
Quote from: "Ratchet"
so if i get this straight the chat is "broken" so that i cant log into it

No, it just can't accept ipv6, so if you use v4 you're okay (you can set the v4/6 settings on router/pc)

This topic is locked.