I tried my hand at AoB hacking on this (first time ever, lol) and here's what I found useful:
[aob:3l7o2jn4]1 burger cooked gives 100 exp instead of 2:
96 0C 00 07 02 00 00 00 07 01 00 00 00 08 08 ? 96 0C 00 07 64 00 00 00 07 01 00 00 00 08 08
1 burger cooked gives you 15 burgers:
96 0C 00 07 01 00 00 00 07 01 00 00 00 08 08 ? 96 0C 00 07 0F 00 00 00 07 01 00 00 00 08 08
High-Low game always high after first round:
96 04 00 08 03 08 04 1C 1D 96 07 00 08 04 07 14 00 00 00 30 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 47 1D ?
96 07 00 08 03 07 01 00 00 00 1D 96 07 00 08 04 07 14 00 00 00 1D 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
Feeding a burger makes whale grow instantly (use w/ 4b*8 hack for goldfish):
96 05 00 07 B8 0B 00 00 ? 96 05 00 07 50 46 00 00
Interest every 6 and some seconds:
96 02 00 08 09 1C 96 02 00 08 0A 1C 0C ? 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 02 02 02 02 02[/aob:3l7o2jn4]
I also found where VIP is set, but it's on load (same time as when it goes through sitelock code) so I don't think it's hackable. (I haven't tried it, though.)
Edit: Burger hacks should be used before starting the autocooker; High-Low shouldn't be used while in the Casino.