Zombie Minesweeper
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Frogtos ... inesweeper
Never die
28 4B 01 00 06
2A 00 00 00 00
the game is quite interesting
-migrated-
12 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Frogtos ... inesweeper
Never die
28 4B 01 00 06
2A 00 00 00 00
the game is quite interesting
Badge'd
[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/Frogtoss/zombie-minesweeper:163xfcdb]1111[/badges:163xfcdb]
Here's a save file, but I don't think it will help you much... Try playing a level and reload the page, that might work.
Score is 4b*1, and I'm guessing everything else is (mines detonated, zombies killed..)

Never die
28 4B 01 00 06
2A 00 00 00 00
Doesn't work anymore (broken image removed)
I played the first two badges legit within 15 min or so (I find minesweeper a fun challenge so that was easy enough) - got 400~ points legit as well but wanted to try hacking. I cannot seem to get 4b*1 to work though... it's showing results on first scan, but second scan is not showing the result. (Yes i'm on the right process)
Any ideas why it wouldn't work for me, but would work for another?
EDIT: Worked in IE, but not in Chrome. If anyone gets it to work in Chrome, i'd be interested as to why it didn't work in mine...
The AoB "Never die " works for the mines ...
The easy badge is really easy.
To get the medium badge use the AoB with the last "Puzzle play" -> with this AoB the mines don't hurt you but the zombies do.
To get the hard badge use cheat engine to change the score: 4b*1
I really need to hack more Unity 3d games for practice >.>
Unlimited Shotgun Shells
02 19 15 28
02 19 16 28
Enemies don't hurt
39 ?? ?? ?? ?? 2a 1f 3c
39 00 00 00 00 2a 1f 3c
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
I got all three badges legit in my first game. Methinks the badge makers are slipping somewhat if they call that a hard badge.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Can't get any of the AoBs to work, 4b*1 for score doesn't seem to work, either. Anyone else having same problem?
Edit: Yes, indeed it works in IE. Couldn't find any of the values in firefox though.
If you play through Firefox, unity games open a second plugin-container so try the other one.
damn looks like i was beat to the punch lol. but anyways
Mines wont expode
7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 03 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 58 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 17 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 02
7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 03 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 58 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 16 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 02
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
I'm not finding any of these results, even by checking the (long) process list.
I'm not finding any of these results, even by checking the (long) process list.
If you're using Firefox, it uses a different plugin-container for Unity.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: justiceptc