Hacking Games to make them harder...
There are some games that are very good but are either too short or too easy. I know this is unconventional, but can requests be made to hack them to make them harder instead of easier? Is it possible?
Thanks.
-migrated-
5 posts
There are some games that are very good but are either too short or too easy. I know this is unconventional, but can requests be made to hack them to make them harder instead of easier? Is it possible?
Thanks.
Like.... completely making all your attacks useless and you die in one hit?
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
No, I mean making your attacks less effective instead of making your attacks more effective. Lowering health not so much since if you want to lower health, all you have to do is let the enemy attack you and wait a little while.
Inta self kill, this is gonna be good (broken image removed) What game?
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Kingdom Rush. It's such a good game, but after all the upgrades, it gets too easy...
Edit: To clarify, Kingdom Rush was the game that made me ask this question, but I could easily turn off some upgrades. I don't have any game that I want to make harder right now, but I wanted to know if I could request it.