Focus
http://www.kongregate.com/games/UnknownJoe796/focus
Has API, pretty good chance of badges.
Deaths are 4b*1, press Esc to view them ingame.
Time is Double*1, it's the number of seconds, for example 5:37 would equal a value of 337 (5*60+37)
-migrated-
24 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/UnknownJoe796/focus
Has API, pretty good chance of badges.
Deaths are 4b*1, press Esc to view them ingame.
Time is Double*1, it's the number of seconds, for example 5:37 would equal a value of 337 (5*60+37)
Invincible
d0 30 20 80 ?? ?? d5 d0
d0 30 20 80 ?? ?? d5 d0
Edit: Outdated see whatevers post
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
getting a gem sets focus to 800
62 0c 66 ?? ?? a0
29 02 02 25 a0 06
or
29 02 02 25 90 03 for 400
Invincible
d0 30 20 80 8D 08 D5
47 30 20 80 8D 08 D5
Can you update it please? I think the game got updated and i really want that badges, which I cannot achieve. Thanks (broken image removed)
I think this is the update for invincibility:
d0 30 20 80 92 -> 47 30 20 80 92
I think this is the update for invincibility:
d0 30 20 80 92 -> 47 30 20 80 92
Yes it is, thank you very much (broken image removed)
complete legit sol. should get you medium and impossible badges
you just need to finish one level on original
Great game. Here's my 100% legit .sol
[attachment=0:2uxag6p3]Focus.sol[/attachment:2uxag6p3]
Thanks for the .sols guys. That game is a piece of sh*t. you saved the developer of it a NASTY surprise.
Could someone drop me a hint on how you get to peek inside this one? No matter which decrypter I use, when I decompile, it crashes when I open a class. When using swfdecrypt I get to peek in a few classes, but it still crashes on most and I'm not entirely convinced that it has actually decrypted the ones I do get to peek inside properly (ie. functionally the same code?). It's not so much about beating the game, it's more about figuring out how to get a peek at the code. I've had this happen with a few games lately, where the decompiler just crashes upon opening a class, even after decrypt. I can understand high lvl programming just fine, when I get the side by side of byte and high lvl, no problem, but I'm really not hardcore enough to do it with bytes alone.
Another strange effect for this one is that swfmdump doesn't register this file at all in my browser.
They updated it again it seems, cant get nothing from plugincontainer... weird. 2nd time already.
I didn't think I'm that stupid?
Wysiwyg editors are utter shit.
Another strange effect for this one is that swfmdump doesn't register this file at all in my browser.
not strange at all. old swfmdump was written in 2008. it does not detect new swf signatures. I suggest using the new swf dumper available here viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4831
as for the other, i dunno if you cant do it without the decompiler, then i guess youre a bit out of luck.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
I used Yogda to read the code. It doesn't have such a high level view as SoThink, but it works just fine. I'm pretty sure there's something on the forums about it, just take a look. As for the AoB, I'll try to update it if it's really outdated.
EDIT: Yeah, the array is pretty much the same.
30 20 80 92 -> 47 20 80 92
Thanks for the pointers, I'll look into it. I was just wondering if I was missing something, but it's a normal thing then and I'll just have to 'update my understanding of the theme' a bit more for future stuffs. ^^
EDIT:
Well, it's not perfect, but it's my first time trying it this way so to show I'm not totally stupid:
Unlimited focus:
a1 68 ?? ?? d0 d0 66 ?? ?? 60 -> a0 68 ?? ?? d0 d0 66 ?? ?? 60
(It looks a bit funky and isn't all that useful if you're using the no death aoe, I know, but it was just to see if I could do something with it) ^^