Re: Backyard Monsters
Someone should make an AoB that lets u upgrade all(for walls) with no shiny D:
-migrated-
168 posts
Someone should make an AoB that lets u upgrade all(for walls) with no shiny D:
Did you not see my post at the end of page 10? It will max EVERY building not just walls. Although, it doesn't work for outposts so I can see the need if you meant them.
I do however have a hack that makes all store items free and unchecked for shiny but need some clarification by moderator on if that is too far against the rules to post, since its not really doing the same thing as the purchase which is allowed, but actually making the purchase free.
The only thing is that the ones for combat buffs, protection, and storage are not permanent and revert back on refresh or even when visiting the map. The wall upgrades, resource purchases, and others do stay though. Also you can use the storage boost, then purchase resources and you will keep the extra resources even after your max capacity has reverted to its original value.
It will max EVERY building not just walls. Although, it doesn't work for outposts so I can see the need if you meant them.
Humm. For whatever reason it DID work for my outposts. Perhaps it's because I used a starter kit? (I did of course add buildings to the kit.) It did not work till the original placement of the kit was finished with it's timed upgrades. Once those were settled, the AoB took. Also note it upgraded multiple outposts at the same time. Rather shocking really!
Cool in my original tests it didn't work on the outposts but I'll try again a bit later. It makes sense that it does since the outpost data is loaded into the same variable as the yard data, and the level set is based on that variable, so I was not sure why it wasn't working.
Edit: I tested it. Seems that outposts I had before using the code don't work with the hack, but if I take an outpost and use the kit with the hack active, then finish the buildings and re-enter the optpost, it works fine.
Edit 2: Further testing reveals that it actually does work on any outpost but you need the base to save. So if you have an outpost already, enter it, move a building or do anything to get the save button to go red and save the base. Then re-enter it and the hack works.
i really cant get this to work ? When should i use the hack ?
edit: this is what i get:'it looks like my warehouse is upgraded and i get two quests completed ? what should i d0
edit 2 : Now i got it working
Is there any way to temporarily up the max abilities of the storage silos? I ask because some of the final upgrades for the monsters require more than what a maxed out base can supply.
Yes you can buy with shiny but you also gain storage bonus for every outpost you take over. I find a max Fumor with 30 Teratorn make for an awful fast take over in my experience.
Oh ok. I'm still on Map 1. I guess I will have to make the jump to Map 2 now.
Ok 2 more awesome codes to help expand your empire, although it might grab you some unwanted attention if you expand to quickly.
Free and Unchecked Outpost Starter Kit purchase
d0 30 20 80 09 d6 24 00 d7 24 00 63 06 24 00 63 08 d0 66Outpost Starter Kit Instant Build and Max Level Buildings
d0 d1 4f 9d 20 01 60 10 4f d1 01 00 60 54 4f a3 01 00 47
d1 66 bc 44 4f 87 01 01 d0 66 90 01 46 05 00 24 00 14 cc 00 00 24 00 d7 24 00 63
d0 66 39 66 ed 40 66 e7 44 4f 87 01 01 d0 66 90 01 24 01 4f 87 01 01 10 C6 00 00
Edit: Added Takeover cost hack as promised.
NPC Outpost Takeover Cost 1 Resource
5d 1b 2d 0a 4a 1b 01 68 fe 05 60 02 66 e1 04Player Outpost Takeover Cost 1 Resource
5d 1b 24 01 4a 1b 01 68 fe 05 27 02 02 02 02
60 b2 12 46 05 00 75 d6 60 02 66 e1 04
24 01 02 02 02 02 75 d6 27 02 02 02 02
After I take down a couple of outpost and build the best kit the connection seems to get laggy. Without taking over outpost I can go hours without issues. The same goes with surfing the web. Any idea ?
Yeah the game handles resources poorly. Nothing you can do really. Lag is the only reason I haven't bothered taking every outpost I can get to. But I do still have like 27 or something like that.
What might be a fun AOB is always having X amount of daves to attack with regardless of how many you actually have.
EDIT: sorry for complaining I got to thinking and I am disgusted by how i posted that. Thank you for the hacks also one hack i think that would be great is build something and it auto max levels!
how to use this codes?
Not everyone can understand how to create byte hacks I get it. But here's the deal. I'll spend my time coming up with the hacks, the least you can do is spend some time reading the tutorials from the section cryptically named "Tutorials & FAQs", or at least the other posts in this thread.
BTW got another hack to add to the list.
Instantly finish friends buildings when you help speed them up
46 05 00 2f 0f a2This code does not play nice with the one that auto upgrades your whole base and outposts. So don't use those together.
46 05 00 02 02 02
Instantly finish friends buildings when you help speed them upCode: [Select]46 05 00 2f 0f a2
46 05 00 02 02 02
As always great code gyan, I just sped up my friend's 3d TH. Hes going to come back and be like WTF!
Edit: The code only seems to work once per building, friend built something, I sped it up and now hes upgrading it again and I can't speed that up.