Skip to content

[Request] Edgeworld

-migrated-

5 posts

[Request] Edgeworld

Posted Nov 15, 2011 8:17 am

I know its beta but can someone help?

http://apps.facebook.com/edgeworld/

I try to hack that game by using Cheat Engine 6.0. By changing the values of the resource I wanted.
Resource and time vor building will be nice and i think there is a hacking protection.

Re: [Request] Edgeworld

Posted Feb 8, 2012 4:00 am

Try multiplying your values times 8, if that doesn't work then you need AoB if it's possible. I'll look at it later, not too experienced but it's better than nothing.

Edit:I have no tools that can decompile the .swf, so I can't help with the AoB issue.
(My free trial for sothink is dead)
edit edit: Multiplying values times 8 does nothing either. So, sorry. No idea what to suggest.

Re: [Request] Edgeworld

Posted Feb 16, 2012 2:08 am

well thanks vox for trying for me . im not to good with things like that so i guess im stuck. lol

Re: [Request] Edgeworld

Posted Apr 21, 2012 8:43 am
Try multiplying your values times 8, if that doesn't work then you need AoB if it's possible. I'll look at it later, not too experienced but it's better than nothing.

Edit:I have no tools that can decompile the .swf, so I can't help with the AoB issue.
(My free trial for sothink is dead)
edit edit: Multiplying values times 8 does nothing either. So, sorry. No idea what to suggest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPG5E6u9Ydo enjoy (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: DaSpamer