Skip to content

Doom Forge

-migrated-

52 posts

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Dec 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Powerstrike does 9000 damage (update 22 dec, build 2284):
D0 30 D0 10 06 00 00 82 A7 B0 91 1E C7 2C FC 83 01 D1 A0 2C B9 7C A0 D2 A0 2C
D0 30 25 A8 46 48 00 82 A7 B0 91 1E C7 2C FC 83 01 D1 A0 2C B9 7C A0 D2 A0 2C

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Dec 22, 2011 7:48 pm
Quote from: "agrodon"
Powerstrike does 9000 damage (update 22 dec):
D0 30 D0 10 06 00 00 82 A7 B0 91 1E C7 2C FC 83 01 D1 A0 2C B9 7C A0 D2 A0 2C
D0 30 25 A8 46 48 00 82 A7 B0 91 1E C7 2C FC 83 01 D1 A0 2C B9 7C A0 D2 A0 2C


For a new poster, you rock!

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Dec 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Just proves not every new poster is a leecher (broken image removed)
lvl 22 atm :p in the top 100 (broken image removed)

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Dec 22, 2011 7:52 pm
Quote from: "agrodon"
Just proves not every new poster is a leecher (broken image removed)
lvl 22 atm :p in the top 100 (broken image removed)


I am almost there, too. Heh.

I am thinking there's got to be an "update proof" hex string. Will have to work on it this weekend.

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Dec 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Powerstrike does 9000 damage (update 23 dec):
D0 30 D0 10 06 00 00 27 A3 A4 07 1E 85
d0 30 25 A8 46 48 00 27 A3 A4 07 1E 85

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Dec 23, 2011 9:22 pm
Quote from: "agrodon"
Powerstrike does 9000 damage (update 23 dec):
D0 30 D0 10 06 00 00 27 A3 A4 07 1E 85
d0 30 25 A8 46 48 00 27 A3 A4 07 1E 85


Dude your awesome good job updating this AoB all the time!

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Dec 23, 2011 10:32 pm
Quote from: "typnoob"
Quote from: "agrodon"
Powerstrike does 9000 damage (update 23 dec):
D0 30 D0 10 06 00 00 27 A3 A4 07 1E 85
d0 30 25 A8 46 48 00 27 A3 A4 07 1E 85

Dude your awesome good job updating this AoB all the time!

Appreciation, one of the reasons I care to share them (broken image removed)

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Dec 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Sadly is not working anymore for the boss fight ): Hope to see it updated again!

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Dec 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Will update after the boss fight!

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Dec 24, 2011 6:31 pm

aw! thats why i wanted it... ):<

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Dec 24, 2011 7:23 pm

I have recieved a ban on my facebook account, and a rollback to lvl 2, which glitches when I try to fight, on my kongregate account.

Powerstrike does 9000 damage (Update 24 dec):
d0 30 d0 10 06 00 00 26 d7 07 c7
d0 30 25 A8 46 48 00 26 d7 07 c7

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Dec 25, 2011 1:39 pm

Can you teach me how to update the AoB? Right now I can't find the codes.

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Dec 26, 2011 12:52 am

I will be on vacation from early tomorrow till the 30th of december. When I get back I'll see if it needs updating, and do my best to update if needed.

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Jan 12, 2012 4:56 am

Would I be able to do this with HxD?

Btw I'm hacking the FB version.

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Jan 12, 2012 8:32 am

yes u can do this with HxD although the codes are little bit outdated. It didn't work for me but it might work for u, doesn't hurt to try it. I just speedhack my way through the gold for doom forge