Skip to content

Doom Forge

-migrated-

52 posts

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Jan 12, 2012 11:28 am

I honestly couldn't find anything about "jobs" All I can find is stuff for quest but you need a party and fighting.  So speed hack huh?  Just use the MHS or CE speed hack or is there something else I need to use, if so I don't have it.

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Jan 13, 2012 4:26 am

oh i meant silver btw my bad. Yea im just using CE to speedhack like what the guy said about moving it to 2500 speed but im lazy so i make it to 5000,

My action:
Take Jobs, do 16 hour jobs
Open CE, speed hack plugincontainer.exe
set the speed to 5000
Once timer reached 1hr or 30 mins, switch to 100
when timer reached 2 or 3 mins, switch to 1 speed and just wait.
If accidently you switched at the time 1:45 below, the game will not save it and thus need you to refresh the browser. If by chance you went below than 1:45 set the speed to .5 speed.

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Jan 13, 2012 8:04 am

The 16 hour job things usually works as long as it's taken atleast ~2 mins.
So just setting ur speed to (job in hrs*60/speed = 2) will do the trick.
for 16 hrs, it'd be 480

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Jan 26, 2012 1:10 pm

I had found some charles hack working for this game, very convenient, allowed you to get around the major flaw (no gold=you suck). Apparently, they've fixed it. Can any expert figure out how to exploit the charles market hack further?

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Jan 31, 2012 11:47 pm

Yeah I've tried the charles and it doesn't work, and also, are you sure the aobs no longer work, because I searched for them and found them, I didn't try it though as people were saying they are detected or updated and what not

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Feb 1, 2012 2:43 pm

the aob doesnt work somone update please
=((

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Feb 1, 2012 10:21 pm

Wut does this mean

_as3_getproperty *::_stamina
//5d 07
_as3_findpropstrict int
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 c3 91 01
_as3_getproperty @stamina
//24 00
_as3_pushbyte 0
//66 bd 4e
_as3_getproperty {}
//46 07 01
_as3_callproperty int(param count:1)
//61 51
_as3_setproperty value
//d0
_as3_getlocal <0>

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Feb 2, 2012 2:46 am
Quote from: "agrodon"
The 16 hour job things usually works as long as it's taken atleast ~2 mins.
So just setting ur speed to (job in hrs*60/speed = 2) will do the trick.
for 16 hrs, it'd be 480


Yeah that works just fine (broken image removed)

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Feb 4, 2012 12:42 pm

so any new ideas on how to make this work?
any updated aob?

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Feb 5, 2012 12:51 am

Might as well use the doom forge speedhack for now...

im trying to find a working aob's as well (broken image removed) so far they updated it (broken image removed)

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Feb 5, 2012 2:54 am

I will not be updating the AoB anymore. I was unable to find it last time I tried, and since I've been banned I don't have any use for it anymore.

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Feb 5, 2012 2:48 pm
Quote from: "agrodon"
I will not be updating the AoB anymore. I was unable to find it last time I tried, and since I've been banned I don't have any use for it anymore.

Come on at least post a guide how you do it =( or i hang this little puppy near me

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Feb 5, 2012 5:41 pm

Don't we at least get a picture of the puppy first?

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Feb 5, 2012 6:00 pm

Since there's unlikely chance that there's going to be a dmg aob's...

Just get rich by using the speedhack..

Download Advanced Key and Mouse Recorder from 4shared

This will allow you to record any keystrokes and mouse movement.

Set the speedhack to 475 (cuz in 480 there are times that the game will be bugged out)

Go to Trade. Record mouse movement. Finish the Time and complete the job. Stop recording and then save the script.

Once saved, right-click on the file u just saved and click on "play..." this will allow you to set a certain amount of times it will repeat. There should be a menu for you to adjust of how many times you want to repeat and how fast you want it to do it...

For me I used Continous playback, and then set my speed to -2 that way the script doesn't get ahead of the time limit due to lag issues.

Hope you have fun (broken image removed) right now i have 84k silver, i let it run for 7 hours

Re: Doom Forge

Posted Feb 6, 2012 6:24 pm

For godsake someone  update this please .
We really need that insta kill skil :/ i am willing to pay 5$ on paypal if someone posts here one