Skip to content

Hi, I need help with this game!

-migrated-

5 posts

Hi, I need help with this game!

Posted Dec 5, 2011 10:34 am

Hi, well, I'm new, and I go for help for several forums but nobody helps me, to see if you are such good and help me. Well, I need to see the source code of this game just to learn a little more flash, and besides, to know how to remove mochicrypted games.
This has ads, I know, but, I need this, I will not make false copies of this game.
The game is: "Objet World Beta", a simple game and not so famous.
The link is: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/ ... _value.swf
Thx, to everybody, that wants help me!
Bye! So, plz! Help ME! ~~
IKILLNUKES

Re: Hi, I need help with this game!

Posted Dec 6, 2011 10:36 am

Sorry, I'm spanish. (broken image removed)
And, I do not want to cheat, or defraud anyone. :S
Besides, I would add that this game is a development of another game, that is, that this game was just another game test, I do not think the person who, say anything about a game that does not develop.  8-)