Line Game
http://www.kongregate.com/games/ArcadePanic/line-game
IF THIS WAS A REPOST I AM SORRY CUZ I CAN'T FIND THE THREAD USING THE SEARCH :cry:
Ok Any hack For This game?
Sorry For asking :oops:
-migrated-
6 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/ArcadePanic/line-game
IF THIS WAS A REPOST I AM SORRY CUZ I CAN'T FIND THE THREAD USING THE SEARCH :cry:
Ok Any hack For This game?
Sorry For asking :oops:
Just want to say i've been trying to get the badges for this legit for ages due to .SOLs never working for me previously.
Also wanted to say i've just found on another website an AOB for invincibility.
Since there are no AOBs posted i figured I'd add this one to the forum for anyone else who usually doesnt use SOLs
Can
Much gratitude. I've never been able to secure the impossible badge either till getting this AoB.
Sidenote: Having a hard time getting any hacked, or even un-hacked badges in Firefox any more since the last couple Firefox updates. Having to go to Chrome to get them for some reason.
Funally, the imossible badge (broken image removed)
Can anyone tell me the .sol location? I'll upload mine if you tell me (broken image removed) It isn't 0000/0896, And I can't seem to find it in the chat.kongregate.com/ folder aswell (too many files atm (broken image removed) )
The file is in the "chat.kongregate" main folder, but instead of under "gamez," it's under "game_files". It's right beside the gamez folder, under 00/3068 and called "linegametimes.sol"
.sol attached, be sure to place it in the right folder!