Skip to content

Coins

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Coins. View game

8 posts

Re: Coins

Posted Dec 14, 2011 10:40 pm

Damn it, you beat me to it. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB

Re: Coins

Posted Dec 15, 2011 1:42 am

I know that this probably should be asked elsewhere, but the Gameplay board doesn't seem to be active when it comes to trying to get a badge legitimately.  So, I hope it's okay to ask this here...

Any tips for the last level?

Re: Coins

Posted Dec 15, 2011 9:54 am

if there are some people outthere that want to do this game semi-legitly, like me, the number of moves made is easy to find.

4b*1

from the couple of levels i have played, it has stayed consistent with two addresses found.

Re: Coins

Posted Dec 15, 2011 2:58 pm

Easy badge / complete a new level
2c 94 09 62 05
2c 94 09 24 28

Hard badge / ace a new level
2c 93 09 62 06
2c 93 09 24 28

Edit:
I made a mistake with the AoB's, but now I've fixed them. Thanks to Alucard_Nosferatu for correcting me.
I apologize to the 60 people that used it and got on the leaderboard.

Re: Coins

Posted Dec 17, 2011 6:45 am

I had a hell of a time acing 40 also; found this solution in the comments section:

"lvl40: right white moves left, middle black moves left, middle black moves left, middle black moves right, right white moves left, right white moves left, left black moves right. done."

Re: Coins

Posted Dec 19, 2011 10:15 am
Quote from: ".solPl0x"
Hard badge / ace a new level
2c 93 09 62 06
2c 93 09 24 64

this gives a highscore of 100 (when the max lv is 40) you may want to check the hex (maybe 64 => 28 ?)
so then 2c 93 09 62 06 =>
2c 93 09 24 28