Skip to content

Kingdom Rush

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Kingdom Rush. View game

23 posts

Re: Kingdom Rush

Posted Jan 20, 2012 9:39 pm

How do you get the hard badge without having to buy the extra levels.
I have completed this boring game twice and can't get the hard badge.

I downloaded the sol. file but that did not get either.

Re: Kingdom Rush

Posted Jan 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Hard badge does not require premium content.

You may need to complete a round for it to submit.

If it doesn't work, just send an error report to kong.

Re: Kingdom Rush

Posted Jan 21, 2012 4:52 pm
Quote from: "cirape"
Did anyone have trouble with the Juggernaut kill badge not being awarded with or without any of these AoBs? I'll come back and try it again at some point, but I really don't feel like testing it because like all TDs every mission seems to go on and on and on.


I used "Instant spell cooldown" and "Lives don't decrease" and I got the Juggernaut badge immediately after killing him.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: New_to_this

Re: Kingdom Rush

Posted Jan 23, 2012 10:36 am

Any ideas how to get the premium content (without paying, of course.)?

I tried setting the Premium Content stuff to "true" with minerva, but that didn't help as I still have normal reinforcements and I guess the rest is still the same, too.

Re: Kingdom Rush

Posted Jan 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Well, posting hacks to getting premium content is against the rules so you're out of luck. What I can tell you to do is learn how to make your own AoBs and you're good to go

Re: Kingdom Rush

Posted Jan 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Always start with 16383 gold
25 ?? ?? 61 cc 01
25 ff 7f 61 cc 01

Enemies spawn dead / doesn't work with Demon type enemies from some reason
33 00 00 d0 66 86 03 24 00 14 07
00 00 00 d0 66 86 03 24 00 14 00

Re: Kingdom Rush

Posted Jan 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Spend some, earn some
d1 ae 24 00 0e 0a 00 00 d0 d0 66 d7 22 d1 a0 61 d7 22
d1 ae 24 00 0d 0a 00 00 d1 90 d5 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

You hit, they go X_X
[5 results]
0d ?? 00 00 d0 24 00 61
0d 00 00 00 d0 24 00 61
[2 results]
0d ?? 00 00 d0 4f 82 08 00
0d 00 00 00 d0 4f 82 08 00

Re: Kingdom Rush

Posted Jul 31, 2012 10:47 pm
Always start with 16383 gold
25 ?? ?? 61 cc 01
25 ff 7f 61 cc 01

Enemies spawn dead / doesn't work with Demon type enemies from some reason
33 00 00 d0 66 86 03 24 00 14 07
00 00 00 d0 66 86 03 24 00 14 00


Spend some, earn some
d1 ae 24 00 0e 0a 00 00 d0 d0 66 d7 22 d1 a0 61 d7 22
d1 ae 24 00 0d 0a 00 00 d1 90 d5 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

You hit, they go X_X
[5 results]
0d ?? 00 00 d0 24 00 61
0d 00 00 00 d0 24 00 61
[2 results]
0d ?? 00 00 d0 4f 82 08 00
0d 00 00 00 d0 4f 82 08 00


Please update if it's possible, thx.