Skip to content

Hacking on a Mac

-migrated-

5 posts

Hacking on a Mac

Posted Jan 1, 2012 9:16 pm

Can someone please help me learn how to hack on a mac?

The way I see it, there are 3 main ways to hack:

Swf to Fla Decompilers : Too expensive.

Flasm: I tried this, and it did not work.

Ihaxgames + The Cheat: These do not work either, they quit unexpectedly.

Screenshots:
*how do you put these up here? I can't drag them to this box.

If anyone can help please reply!
Thanks.

Re: Hacking on a Mac

Posted Jan 3, 2012 8:43 pm

flasm doesn't support as3 so it won't be able to decompile most modern flash games.

You could always try running Windows in a VM, or just get rid of the overpriced, pretentious crap that is MacOS X.

Re: Hacking on a Mac

Posted May 10, 2012 2:21 am

I use BitSlicer - MUCH better than ihaxgamez or The Cheat. Hasn't unexpectedly quit on me yet, and also allows for byte array searches, including the use of wildcards.