Skip to content

All That Matters

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to All That Matters. View game

18 posts

Re: All That Matters

Posted Jan 14, 2012 5:02 am

Easy badge*
2c e0 25 d0 46 e2 09 00
2c e4 25 24 0f 02 02 02

1st Medium badge
d0 66 dc 09 60 a4 09 66 a9 23 66 9c 2a
24 19 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

2nd Medium Badge*
2c e0 25 d0 46 e2 09 00
2c e0 25 24 4b 02 02 02

Complete a level for the badges.
*Don't use 1st and 3rd AoB together.

Edit:
Updated the AoB's.
If you've played the game before, the badges will be awarded instantly. If not, just complete a level.

Re: All That Matters

Posted Jan 14, 2012 5:21 am

Oddly the sol substitution isn't working for me. No huge deal, but just noting the fact.

P.S. Also note: Badge AoB working very easily, not even requiring (re)playing levels.

Re: All That Matters

Posted Jan 14, 2012 12:38 pm
Quote from: "asmodeuszowy"
This .sol is simply in chat.kongregate.com.


I deleted the .sol file there and in the folder I mentioned. Then I pasted the .sol file I posted in the gamez folder, loaded the game, and got the item and 2 medium badges. When I went back to the chat.kongregate.com folder, the .sol file returned... I don't see how pasting my .sol in your folder can lead to your game not loading correctly.

Quote from: "NormaTheNorman"
Oddly the sol substitution isn't working for me. No huge deal, but just noting the fact.
P.S. Also note: Badge AoB working very easily, not even requiring (re)playing levels.


Maybe try to delete the .sol file in chat.kongregate.com like I did? That helped for me :p

Re: All That Matters

Posted Jan 14, 2012 1:01 pm

The .swf location in the first post is not this game (Outpost:Haven I think), so ignore it.

Re: All That Matters

Posted Jan 14, 2012 2:17 pm
Quote from: "bardaga"
The .swf location in the first post is not this game (Outpost:Haven I think), so ignore it.


It is, go to that folder, open the .sol, and be surprised by the fact that all the parts of 'All that Matters' are mentioned.

Hate to hate.

Re: All That Matters

Posted Jan 15, 2012 12:06 pm
Quote from: "LauraClare"
The sol doesn't give the easy badge. (Not for me anyway)

Indeed, you'll have
to use this AOB:

Quote from: ".solPl0x"
Easy badge
2c 28 d0 46 16 00
2c 47 24 4b 02 02

Or do it legitly, which takes 2 minutes :p (just avoid the bombs, collect 15 hearts and die)

Re: All That Matters

Posted Jan 16, 2012 1:59 am

I cannot find the 2nd medium badge AOB - played the rest of the game legit... just lazy i guess :p

I do not know if it has updated or if I am in error - attempted to attach through firefox and through IE and still cannot find a result.

Re: All That Matters

Posted Jan 17, 2012 6:05 am

Game has updated as of January 14th according to the description.

Re: All That Matters

Posted Jan 20, 2012 3:57 pm

SOL swap is not working with me.
Someone knows why?

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Mardekloser

Re: All That Matters

Posted Nov 9, 2012 1:17 am

BotD bump.

Some invincibility
f0 98 01 d0 26
f0 98 01 d0 27

66 0a 24 00 14 08 00 00
66 0a 24 0a 14 08 00 00

d0 46 2d 00 29
02 02 02 02 02

d0 46 ae 01 00 29
02 02 02 02 02 02

d0 45 ae 01 00 29
02 02 02 02 02 02