Skip to content

seafight

-migrated-

3 posts

Re: seafight

Posted Jan 9, 2012 2:19 pm

Did you read the Board Guidelines? I'm going to assume not.

Since there's cash prizes, I doubt it.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

[spoiler=KH or another Mod:33uw4kho]If there is a rule against hacking cash prize games it might be worth adding in the guidelines.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

Re: seafight

Posted Jan 9, 2012 4:19 pm

Yep gates is correct, hacking anything that requires real money is illegal therefore will not be hacked.

And it is already in the Rules, its just classed as premium content, where premium is anything to do with real money.

Also locked.