Skip to content

Sothink SWF Decompiler Crash when searching

-migrated-

9 posts

So i gotta delete the action that causes the crash? or is it the entire swf? (so i need a deob/decrypt)

I've actually tried SWF Decrypt, but its corrupting the swf, not getting me an working decrypted swf.

There was this other one, I'd link you it but I formatted my HDD a while back and I don't think I have a copy of it anymore. I remember the name being something like SWF Usomethingsomething

I'm having the same issue, and using the files posted by KongregateHack did not work on the game I'm trying to unlock so I can play it locally.

The URL for the game is "http://www.hackedarcadegames.com/game/14223/Decision-2.html", and even though this site allows to download the file, it is site-locked, and it crashes my swf decompiler every time I try to use the search tool.

even though this site allows to download the file, it is site-locked, and it crashes my swf decompiler every time I try to use the search tool.

That's because we sitelock the files we upload. No site gets to choose weather people will download their files or not, it's just a matter of how good are you going to hide them.