Skip to content

Legacy of a Thousand Suns

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Legacy of a Thousand Suns. View game

51 posts

Re: Legacy of a Thousand Suns

Posted Dec 13, 2012 8:08 pm

i was banned for clash of the dragons and KBH worked there so i dont know.  Seems its hit or miss when it comes to MMO games.  i really wish kong would stop putting badges on them all together.

Re: Legacy of a Thousand Suns

Posted Dec 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Known safe method of hacking:
One account I've been using the hack where you set the facility values to 0 and claim them over and over for about a month. No ban yet for this method and I am lv 500+ using my own script to click from within a virtual machine so I can still play other games on my comp. Use the Golden Suns from the last one for gear, and the stamina/energy packs to keep leveling when needed.

Testing now:
Today on a different account I used only the infinite attack on WR hack, I got to level 105 in the hour I had left on the snowman. I'll let you guys know if this method alone gets you banned.

Re: Legacy of a Thousand Suns

Posted Dec 16, 2012 5:31 am

I haven't gotten banned yet for using the WR hack in Dawn of the Dragons, but I don't think I ever gained 105 levels in a day. I suppose we'll see.

Re: Legacy of a Thousand Suns

Posted Dec 16, 2012 6:20 am
I haven't gotten banned yet for using the WR hack in Dawn of the Dragons, but I don't think I ever gained 105 levels in a day. I suppose we'll see.


what browser are you using for the infinite-hit cheat, ive been trying with chrome to no avail.
(after i the first change i get a single value but it doesn't seem to do anything once i change it to 4 or any other value.
energy still drains and only sub-par damage occurs) 

Re: Legacy of a Thousand Suns

Posted Dec 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Still no ban and using it again for this 2 day WR.

Chrome works fine btw. Make sure you are searching the right values. In LoaTS at least, it is not the same order they are listed in.

Stamina=2, Energy=1, Honor=3

RE: Legacy of a Thousand Suns

Posted Jun 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Has anyone found a way to bypass the invisible timer that causes a pop-up saying "error collecting items" for shipyard?