Skip to content

Flight

Auto-Post

This discussion is linked to Flight. View game

5 posts

Flight

Posted Sep 19, 2012 2:29 am

Throw your paper plane. Collect points. Upgrade. Save the world.

RE: Flight

Posted Apr 5, 2013 8:23 am

Hey, a note to anyone using the money 4b * 8 +6

Make sure your changed value is divisible by 8 with a 6 added.

Open your calculator if you have to, type in the number you would like, multiply by 8 and add 6,. The number you get will be the appropriate one to change the value to.

@Strogglet15 or site admins, ops, or mods - it would be great (and helpful to people using this) if you could note something like this in the hack

RE: Flight

Posted Apr 5, 2013 1:10 pm

dont they teach order of operations in like 3rd grade?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Flight

Posted Apr 7, 2013 7:32 am

In other forums, and other game posts on this forum, I keep seeing people having difficulties with the +6 hacks, in terms of changing their values. I've been adding this foot note to all the +6 hacks that I have submitted or submitted from a forum post