DuckLife 4
The other game got badged so ima just take a guess and say this game might too.
personally i dont like like duck life but eh
http://www.kongregate.com/games/sims5000/ducklife-4
-migrated-
16 posts
The other game got badged so ima just take a guess and say this game might too.
personally i dont like like duck life but eh
http://www.kongregate.com/games/sims5000/ducklife-4
Tried some from ducklife 3
got them from:
Re: DuckLife
by whatever
Thanks for the AoBs. 4 got stupid with the grinding and mechanics, not fun at all any more.
Could you please be a bit more specific with how and when you applied the AoB. I tried various methods (initial screen, menu screen, before training, after training, during training, all AoB, one specific AoB, etc.) and while I could get the address for the AoB and change it I could never manage to change the actual level. Thanks.
Could you please be a bit more specific with how and when you applied the AoB. I tried various methods (initial screen, menu screen, before training, after training, during training, all AoB, one specific AoB, etc.) and while I could get the address for the AoB and change it I could never manage to change the actual level. Thanks.
Didn't matter for me. I changed in the middle of the game, just had to make sure I was training my original duck as they don't work for ducks you buy.
Sold editing worked fine for me.
1.Open the .sol file(found in chat.kongregate.comgamez0138023liveDuckLife_4.swf) with minerva.
2.Note that duck1rlvl corresponds to run level of first duck,change it to 1500 for level 150.
3.Same way duck1elvl is energy level,duckslvl is swim level, duck1flvl is flying level, duck1clvl is climb level and duck1jlvl is jumping of duck1 or your first duck. And so your duck2 is second duck and so on.
4.Money is also editable in the sol file, and its named as "money".
Edit:There is a small "bug" with the first tournament race of mountains if you have flying level at 1500(lvl 150), it makes you get stuck in flying action on the ground(makes you lose that race). I just bought another duck and change its flying level to 1000(lvl 100)or zero(0,its a requirement for one side race in the glaciers),which solves it.
Quote from: "NormaTheNorman"Could you please be a bit more specific with how and when you applied the AoB. I tried various methods (initial screen, menu screen, before training, after training, during training, all AoB, one specific AoB, etc.) and while I could get the address for the AoB and change it I could never manage to change the actual level. Thanks.
Didn't matter for me. I changed in the middle of the game, just had to make sure I was training my original duck as they don't work for ducks you buy.
Not sure, I did the same and just changed it somewhere in the middle of the game.
Also noticed the bug in the tournament, but didn't knew how to adjust it. Thanks for that :p
Buying corn adds money:
96 02 00 08 03 4e 96 05 00 07 0f 00 00 00 0b
96 02 00 08 03 4e 96 05 00 07 0f 00 00 00 0a
Instantly changes ALL levels from ALL (your) ducks to 150:
96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 ?? 4e 96 05 00 07 dc 05 00 00 67 12 9d 02 00 11 00
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
Changes fly level from the first duck to XX XX (only works with above AOB):
96 07 00 08 03 07 dc 05
96 07 00 08 03 07 XX XX
where "XX XX" is the Hex value of lvl * 10.
For example:
lvl 50 => XX XX = F4 01
lvl 100 => XX XX = E8 03
Friday challenge. Also crappy, laggy AS2.
Insta-win a race
10 12 9d 02 00 ?? ?? 96 07 00 08 04 07 01 00 00 00
10 12 9d 02 00 00 00 96 07 00 08 04 07 01 00 00 00
You actually come first, second third and fourth simultaneously. Still classed as a win though.
No level requirements
12 9d 02 00 2c 00 96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 07
12 9d 02 00 00 00 96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 07
Tested the above on the last area using the first duck. I assume it works everywhere else.
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
Instantly changes ALL levels from ALL (your) ducks to 150:
Best AOB! Thanks for that one FriF1!!!
Sorry to bother but in :
instantly changes ALL levels from ALL (your) ducks to 150:
what does the "??"stands for?
96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 ?? 4e 96 05 00 07 dc 05 00 00 67 12 9d 02 00 11 00
Sorry to bother but in :
instantly changes ALL levels from ALL (your) ducks to 150:
what does the "??"stands for?
96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 ?? 4e 96 05 00 07 dc 05 00 00 67 12 9d 02 00 11 00
Just search for that whole line, then change the results to
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/sims5000/ducklife-4:1gbbfq2r]3[/badges:1gbbfq2r]
VxD: HOORAY FOR BUMPING A THREAD,
I'm kidding, I love you really Simple_AOB
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB
Instantly changes ALL levels from ALL (your) ducks to 150:
96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 ?? 4e 96 05 00 07 dc 05 00 00 67 12 9d 02 00 11 00
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
Using this doesn't award me the badges and card. It's only me?
Quote from: "FriF1"Instantly changes ALL levels from ALL (your) ducks to 150:Using this doesn't award me the badges and card. It's only me?
96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 ?? 4e 96 05 00 07 dc 05 00 00 67 12 9d 02 00 11 00
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
Just tested it and got all badges and card.