Burrito Bison Revenge
link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/JuicyBe ... on-revenge
Your money is kept as 4 byte and it's pretty easy to find though there is a cheat protection. You can override that protection via cheat engine.
-migrated-
39 posts
link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/JuicyBe ... on-revenge
Your money is kept as 4 byte and it's pretty easy to find though there is a cheat protection. You can override that protection via cheat engine.
Chuck at max speed
5d 01 66 01 a1 =>
5d 01 66 01 a2
Basic Gummies give speed boost
5e 06 24 ?? 68 06 =>
5e 06 24 7f 68 06
Cops don't screw your speed over every time you land
5e 07 2c 0c 68 07 =>
02 02 02 02 02 02
All Arrays need to be entered AFTER you click play but BEFORE clicking continue or new game on the true main menu
Similaly SWF dump doesnt pick up the proper swf till you get to the true main menu. Its ~7.52Mb in size compared with the ~8.18mb which I think is just the preloader or something.
from old game but it still works fine with it
similarly
Quote from: "catsfanj"...The values for the items in the shop is 4b*1, search for the current price, buy the item, wait 5 seconds, search for the new price, set to $1, click another item, go back to the hacked item, buy it, repeat until maxed :mrgreen:
You can also set the price of an item to a negative number so buying it will give you money. This saves time when you're trying to upgrade everything.
Where can I get the actual .swf, not the preloader?
Money not working well, it resets to 0.
Could someone possibly put up a download link to the actual game .swf? Several game websites, including Kongregate and Adult Swim games are blocked on my computer, and I would love to play. Thanks!
Money is 4b*1, but resets to -1 when you change the variable, so AOB's are preferable.
Completed legit all achievements, all quests, all upgrades. There's sure to be some badges around the corner.
AoBs:
Always 'perfect' launch. Use with lol wut's Chuck at Max speed.
66 d9 01 12 4a 00 00
66 d9 01 12 00 00 00
Sorry, .zip file size was too large, had to .rar it. Enjoy guys.
Apparently there is a problem with my swf where you can't play past the first launch. I've taken it down.
Could someone possibly put up a download link to the actual game .swf? Several game websites, including Kongregate and Adult Swim games are blocked on my computer, and I would love to play. Thanks!
This may or may not work, not quite sure. I tried it myself, but received an error message after the start screen. That may be due to my current operating system though. Please tell me if it works or not. (broken image removed)
Buying adds money / change the 3rd result
d1 66 ?? a1
d1 66 ?? a0
Click Play and then change the AoB.
(broken image removed)
Change the AoB immediately AFTER this screen.
----
Submit 40 missions completed
2c 1e 5d 0c 66 0c 66 0d
2c 1e 24 28 02 02 02 02
You will need to complete a single mission for this AoB to work.

QuoteCould someone possibly put up a download link to the actual game .swf? Several game websites, including Kongregate and Adult Swim games are blocked on my computer, and I would love to play. Thanks!
This may or may not work, not quite sure. I tried it myself, but received an error message after the start screen. That may be due to my current operating system though. Please tell me if it works or not. (broken image removed)
Same thing here.. freezes directly after pressing the start button...
I'm really sorry, it turns out it's just a preloader. I would post it if I knew where the actual game .swf was though :|
I've seen cracked versions of the original Burrito Bison that you can dload, but not for Revenge (broken image removed)
I've seen cracked versions of the original Burrito Bison that you can dload, but not for Revenge (broken image removed)
Pointlessness aside, it would be somewhat easy to make. Depending on what you want, that is.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!!!
The cracked version you posted is great, everything's unlocked, but there is one small problem. When I finish a run (whether reaching the end in story or simply the run ends), instead of "shop" and "try again" there is just one button "resume". Clicking that simply removes that button, and I can't do anything else. This happens whether or not I am using the 100%'d game or a fresh game. Any ideas why?