Skip to content

Realm of the Mad God

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Realm of the Mad God. View game

81 posts

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Mar 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Godmode*
66 d1 02 4f ed 30 02
66 d1 02 4f ed 02 02

*Isn't a real godmode. Teleports you away before a projectile hits you. Doesn't work all the time and also can cause a disconnect. But better than nothing (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Papayu

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Mar 21, 2012 10:44 pm
Godmode*
66 d1 02 4f ed 30 02
66 d1 02 4f ed 02 02

*Isn't a real godmode. Teleports you away before a projectile hits you. Doesn't work all the time and also can cause a disconnect. But better than nothing (broken image removed)



It is a real god mode, you just have to find the AoB that turns off the internal anti-cheat module.

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Mar 21, 2012 11:32 pm

does KBH  require logging        on kong through IE?*shudder*

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Mar 22, 2012 5:45 am

God mode is a pain. The lag is annoying and you get disconnected before you can accomplish anything. I'd bear with the lag if I could do something worthwhile before getting shut out.

Some other hacks:

Return on playerHit
ignores debuffs like blind/weaken/etc but still deals damage
b600006020
b600002648

Projectile skip wallcheck
all projectiles pierce walls
620a12170100
620a10170100

Disable HitEffect
gets rid of some horrid particle lag
08f20227
08f20247

Edit: some non-working hacks (only work client-side)

Infinite Quiver
0e1f0000620e1218
101f000062101218

Rapid Fire
d6700c01
d6701001

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Mar 22, 2012 10:39 pm
God mode is a pain. The lag is annoying and you get disconnected before you can accomplish anything. I'd bear with the lag if I could do something worthwhile before getting shut out.

Some other hacks:

Return on playerHit
ignores debuffs like blind/weaken/etc but still deals damage
b600006020
b600002648

Projectile skip wallcheck
all projectiles pierce walls
620a12170100
620a10170100

Disable HitEffect
gets rid of some horrid particle lag
08f20227
08f20247

Edit: some non-working hacks (only work client-side)

Infinite Quiver
0e1f0000620e1218
101f000062101218

Rapid Fire
d6700c01
d6701001


For some reason all of the hacks you mentioned is not working. perhaps this is outdated?

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Mar 23, 2012 2:27 am
For some reason all of the hacks you mentioned is not working. perhaps this is outdated?


Those are all AoB hacks, I just don't add spaces. Switch Value Type to Array of Bytes and try searching for these codes. They were made this build, unless the game was just updated last night which I doubt.

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Mar 24, 2012 3:08 am

Any chance of an insta-kill one, is that possible?

edit - Or a non-dcing godmode.

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Mar 24, 2012 6:11 pm
For some reason all of the hacks you mentioned is not working. perhaps this is outdated?

Those are all AoB hacks, I just don't add spaces. Switch Value Type to Array of Bytes and try searching for these codes. They were made this build, unless the game was just updated last night which I doubt.


yea of course i did the AoB. I tried it. when i tried the pass through walls. it still doesn't. also the return on playerHit. everything didn't work. i didn't do the last 2 aob's though

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Mar 24, 2012 6:19 pm
For some reason all of the hacks you mentioned is not working. perhaps this is outdated?

Those are all AoB hacks, I just don't add spaces. Switch Value Type to Array of Bytes and try searching for these codes. They were made this build, unless the game was just updated last night which I doubt.

yea of course i did the AoB. I tried it. when i tried the pass through walls. it still doesn't. also the return on playerHit. everything didn't work. i didn't do the last 2 aob's though


The hack say "projectiles skip wallcheck" not your character.

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Mar 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Unlimited Quivers and Rapid Fire D/C now or at least they do when using both of them together.

edit: Rapid Fire d/c's you the instant you shoot.

MOEKTAZO!

Re: Realm of the Mad God

Posted Mar 25, 2012 12:30 am
For some reason all of the hacks you mentioned is not working. perhaps this is outdated?

Those are all AoB hacks, I just don't add spaces. Switch Value Type to Array of Bytes and try searching for these codes. They were made this build, unless the game was just updated last night which I doubt.

yea of course i did the AoB. I tried it. when i tried the pass through walls. it still doesn't. also the return on playerHit. everything didn't work. i didn't do the last 2 aob's though

The hack say "projectiles skip wallcheck" not your character.


I'm not that of a begginner at aob's. of course i didn't use my character to pass through walls obviously -.- . I tested it with the projectiles. it worked when I was at nexus but by the time it came to the battlefield, it stops working though.