Re: New Star Soccer
Sols don't seem to work on my computer. Can you explain how to do 4b (I'm guessing 4 bytes?) times 1?
-migrated-
28 posts
Sols don't seem to work on my computer. Can you explain how to do 4b (I'm guessing 4 bytes?) times 1?
Here, let me help you: http://www.flashcheats.org/forum/index.php?topic=1101
Heres a Semi-legit sol. Used Cash, energy and...after rank 6 i hacked it to 8 cause i couldnt do another 15 games with a seriously retarded team.
How did you hack your rank? Did you hack the sol or did you hack it in CE? I had no problem finding the money, and the energy wasn't too bad although sometimes it changed addresses so I had to find it again. I am not having much luck finding the star rating though.
I finished the game(well, the badged portion of it) legit, and now I want to keep playing but I can't do the stupid minigame that improves relations. Any cheats about that? Hm, maybe if I try speedhack..
nope, speedhack doesn't work on it.Any ideas about the relations?
finished the game(well, the badged portion of it) legit, and now I want to keep playing but I can't do the stupid minigame that improves relations. Any cheats about that? Hm, maybe if I try speedhack..
use energy drink to improve them
I finished the game(well, the badged portion of it) legit, and now I want to keep playing but I can't do the stupid minigame that improves relations. Any cheats about that? Hm, maybe if I try speedhack..
nope, speedhack doesn't work on it.Any ideas about the relations?
Why can't you do the minigame? zob is right, you can use the energy drink to improve skills and/or relationships. The number of energy drinks you own can be frozen so that you don't have to keep buying them. You'll have to do a skills minigame in between every drink because it doesn't let you drink if you have a full energy bar.
buying LIFESTYLE->Items adds money
you can always buy here, even without enough money or already purchased
12 78 00 00 64 6c d6 01 5d f7 19 d1 46 f7 19 01 90 4f bb 03 01
12 00 00 00 64 6c d6 01 5d f7 19 d1 46 f7 19 01 02 4f bb 03 01
buying BOOTS adds money
6c d6 01 d2 66 85 06 90 4f bb 03 01
6c d6 01 d2 66 85 06 02 4f bb 03 01
energy doesnt decrease during game
64 6c d6 01 2f ?? 4f 84 04 01 64 6c d6 01
64 6c d6 01 24 00 4f 84 04 01 64 6c d6 01
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
http://www.kongregate.com/games/siread/new-star-soccer
Great game,
I tried to find the values for the reputations (Boss/team/fans/girlfriend/sponsors) but always ended up with 12 results no matter how much I filtered.
Any help would be appreciated!!
As for the reputation values, it's double*1.
Since the amount isn't known you'll have to make a guess, but if you wanna be on the safe side, search for values between 0 and 100.
Make it change, and scan for value increased/decreased by .......
You can then either look through the list for (most likely) several addresses (rounded) that are about what you guess your relationship status is.
Or you could continue changing your status.
Stuff to do that changes your relationship status:
Win the memory mini game thing: +5
Drink an energy drink that increases the relationship: +3
Try to renew your contract too soon after your last meeting: -5
Play a match and check how your status with either the boss/team/fans change.
buying LIFESTYLE->Items adds money
you can always buy here, even without enough money or already purchased
12 78 00 00 64 6c d6 01 5d f7 19 d1 46 f7 19 01 90 4f bb 03 01
12 00 00 00 64 6c d6 01 5d f7 19 d1 46 f7 19 01 02 4f bb 03 01
buying BOOTS adds money
6c d6 01 d2 66 85 06 90 4f bb 03 01
6c d6 01 d2 66 85 06 02 4f bb 03 01
AOBs don't work
EDIT: the last one does work, sorry
Star Rating increases as a combination of goals, assists and passes.
Those are all 4b*1 and do not change between games.
buying LIFESTYLE->Items adds money
you can always buy here, even without enough money or already purchased
12 78 00 00 64 6c d6 01 5d f7 19 d1 46 f7 19 01 90 4f bb 03 01
12 00 00 00 64 6c d6 01 5d f7 19 d1 46 f7 19 01 02 4f bb 03 01
buying BOOTS adds money
6c d6 01 d2 66 85 06 90 4f bb 03 01
6c d6 01 d2 66 85 06 02 4f bb 03 01
energy doesnt decrease during game
64 6c d6 01 2f ?? 4f 84 04 01 64 6c d6 01
64 6c d6 01 24 00 4f 84 04 01 64 6c d6 01
This AOB doesen't work (broken image removed)
energy doesnt decrease during game
64 6c d6 01 2f ?? 4f 84 04 01 64 6c d6 01
64 6c d6 01 24 00 4f 84 04 01 64 6c d6 01
based on this AOB and some guesswork I got this:
64 ?? ?? 01 2f ?? 4f ?? ?? 01 64 ?? ?? 01
64 ?? ?? 01 24 00 4f ?? ?? 01 64 ?? ?? 01
Also Star Rating is 4b*1 such that 8 in the star and half full bar would be a value of 750. 700 for the star and 50 for half the bar.
buying LIFESTYLE->Items/vehicles adds money
Submitted By: kolonelkadat
you can always buy here, even without enough money or already purchased. does not work with land.
14 74 00 00 64 6c ?? ?? 5d ?? ?? d1 46 ?? ?? ?? 90 4f ?? ?? ??
14 00 00 00 64 6c ?? ?? 5d ?? ?? d1 46 ?? ?? ?? 02 4f ?? ?? ??
Edit Hack Delete Hack
buying BOOTS adds money
Submitted By: kolonelkadat
6c ?? ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 90 4f ?? ?? ??
6c ?? ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 02 4f ?? ?? ??
Edit Hack Delete Hack
energy doesnt decrease during game
Submitted By: kolonelkadat
64 ?? ?? 01 2f ?? 4f ?? ?? 01 64 ?? ?? 01
64 ?? ?? 01 24 00 4f ?? ?? 01 64 ?? ?? 01
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"