Skip to content

Bullseye (Interstellar Marines) [Unity]

-migrated-

9 posts

Re: Bullseye (Interstellar Marines) [Unity]

Posted Mar 23, 2012 4:28 am

faster XP would be nice, no need for reload would be great too. takes for freaking ever to get to the higher levels, drives me nuts. also no reload means one can just lower time and get massive bonuses to score to get 5 stars on everything.

Re: Bullseye (Interstellar Marines) [Unity]

Posted Mar 23, 2012 2:07 pm

I hate Unity.

Shooting a target headshots them

28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 11 04 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 39 ?? ?? ?? ??
28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 11 04 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 39 00 00 00 00

5a 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 39 ?? ?? ?? ?? 07
5a 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 39 00 00 00 00 07

Infinite Ammo

28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 17 59 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 7d ?? ?? ?? ?? 02
28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 16 59 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 7d ?? ?? ?? ?? 02

No accuracy cost

02 02 7b ?? ?? ?? ?? 07 58 06 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 7d
02 02 7b ?? ?? ?? ?? 00 00 06 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 7d

ver. 1.0.3

Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.

Re: Bullseye (Interstellar Marines) [Unity]

Posted Mar 24, 2012 1:30 am

is there a .SOL Location? I accidentally went thru and leveled my hack-alt and now have the badges on the wrong account... any way i can just move my SOL over? -.-

EDIT:
Ty wasn't sure about the browser thing...

as for sorting by latest modified... I don't see any items that seem relevant to the game... (broken image removed)
I must be doing something wrong...

EDIT2:
Okay thanks for the .SOL location... one more question though...
I played it through while I was in IE, and I had also started a game in Chrome... how do i get Chrome, to load the .SOL that I played through in IE? -.-
Sry for all the questions -.-

Re: Bullseye (Interstellar Marines) [Unity]

Posted Mar 24, 2012 1:48 am
is there a .SOL Location? I accidentally went thru and leveled my hack-alt and now have the badges on the wrong account... any way i can just move my SOL over? -.-

I dont know if it's relevant but I beat it in IE, and usually use Chrome?


beating it on different browsers don't matter they save to the same places.
there should be a sol location but i'm not 100% sure where it is, i would go to the chat.kong folder and order stuff from the newest made items they should give you a better clue as to where it is.

Re: Bullseye (Interstellar Marines) [Unity]

Posted Mar 24, 2012 6:09 am
is there a .SOL Location? I accidentally went thru and leveled my hack-alt and now have the badges on the wrong account... any way i can just move my SOL over? -.-

EDIT:
Ty wasn't sure about the browser thing...

as for sorting by latest modified... I don't see any items that seem relevant to the game... (broken image removed)
I must be doing something wrong...


AppData\Roaming\Unity\WebPlayerPrefs