Skip to content

Axon

-migrated-

7 posts

Re: Axon

Posted Mar 29, 2012 12:33 am

Click to grow

24 3c ad 12 ?? 00 00
24 3c ad 12 00 00 00

Spam click your way to the badges

Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.

Re: Axon

Posted Mar 29, 2012 12:38 am

Just a warning, I'd be careful about cheating on this one. Cheated high scores are getting deleted. scores about 100k are fine.

Re: Axon

Posted Mar 29, 2012 2:23 am
Just a warning, I'd be careful about cheating on this one. Cheated high scores are getting deleted. scores about 100k are fine.


So? I've had cheated high scores deleted. I still have the badges and I've never been banned. I get embarrassed when I get a stupid high score but I don't worry about it.

Re: Axon

Posted Mar 29, 2012 4:30 am

red vine disabled
d0 30 d0 66 a4 05 76 2a 11 06 00 00 29 d0
d0 30 47 66 a4 05 76 2a 11 06 00 00 29 d0

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"