Skip to content

[REQUEST] Godfather Five Families

-migrated-

2 posts

[REQUEST] Godfather Five Families

Posted Apr 15, 2012 9:39 am

Sup dudes and dudettes,

I have been looking at the Godfather game for a while now. It's also on Kongregate, but originates from (and has all the servers on) kabam.

Of course most stuff is server sided. However i found that the checks for levels of buildings, upgrades etc. is client sided.
So basically, the system checks if i have upgrade lvl 11 before i can do 12. If the system thinks you have 19, you could upgrade to 20 and it would accept this.
I found this via an ingame glitch were the session was convinced i had a lvl 20 upgrade so i could upgrade something else that had that as a prerequisite.

I was however not able to exploit this, since i know too little about AOB hacking. (i know applying, not decompiling SWF).

any tips, pointers, etc?

location:
https://www.kabam.com/the-godfather/play

ps. yes i went all glowy on you!

Marquee powah