Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted May 11, 2014 2:38 pm

the game cannot be loaded... anyone experience the same thing???
 

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted May 12, 2014 9:58 am
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 05/11/2014 10:22am

    has everyone here seen this:
    http://brandonlair.blogspot.com/2014/05/all-heroes-in-store-for-1cp-not-working.html

    maybe the geniuses here can get it working



OK Guys i had a little idea about this you can try to edit the responce that the server gives back as error but first make sure you do a normal purchase and see the difference in the NON CVE responce and the one that Gives CVE you will notice the good one has Result:"0" not result:"1800" or crap like that also it say has some aditional text that in the error message is gone and also instead of error:"true" the correct should be success:"true"

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted May 13, 2014 12:29 am

yes its now telling me they are doing some sort of diagnostics of the helicarrier.. but sadly the last 6 hours has kept me having to spend my battle points just to keep from dropping to silver due to the excessive round of attacks being seen on my account.. an when I say excessive I have had to go to using the speed hack just to try an keep a float even.. lol.. it started as 2 to my 1 attacks then it went to 3 to 1 an last time I checked it was around 5 to 1 at times also.. lol.. so yes they are trying to do all they can to keep me from the character it seems.. plus this shut out a hour before the end of the PVP reminds me of the last one when they done this an then extended it for another week

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted May 13, 2014 1:47 am

lordy I barely got the game to load briefly before it ended an was able to win 2 more attacks thanks to speed hack an quick clicking.. lol.. but then had to refresh again an by the time I got it to ever load again the PVP was over but I did win rocket raccoon by like 20 rating points.. lmao.. as I said it was raining defense losses on my account for like the last 8 hrs this time.. I know it happens to a degree but this time it was truly INSANE.. lol.. but thankfully I had enough battle points saved up to keep myself in the winning bracket though..

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted May 13, 2014 6:32 pm

dolce panna can u explain the i hit kill using the charles and ur trainer? i am confused and cant do it ... i hav enabled ssl proxying and certificate part is done and a detailed explanation would be great

This topic is locked.