Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted May 19, 2014 10:38 pm

HOLY SHIT playdom is now going to allow us to add another training bay for the cost of 100 gold.. lol.. cool deal.. wish it wasn't so expensive though.. lol.. an reason I noticed it so soon is cause I had a hero finished training an after like 10 refreshes it wouldn't allow me to finish it or start another till they updated the new training setup it appears.. lol.. now we should ALL be able to start rushing our upgrades more so.. hehe.. an certainly helps with those 36 hr upgrades an we get a new hero an need to rush level them.. I can see many pluses to this new update

although I doubt there is a working one out here but if by chance any one knows of a way to add gold without buying it or surveys drop me a PM if you would please.. hehe.. could sure use it.. am still 20+ missing heroes here right now.. lol.. an I could also use the extra costumes so yes like all of us I need all the gold I can get for command points an other items as well

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted May 19, 2014 11:30 pm

anyone else notice a strange conflict between the game with the new training menu and leethax??

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted May 20, 2014 1:48 am

wow 100 gold for new training slot,
can any1 make a cheat unlocking it without spending 100g ?
LOL
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted May 20, 2014 4:32 am
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 05/19/2014 7:30pm

anyone else notice a strange conflict between the game with the new training menu and leethax??



I haven't enabled leethax again since earlier but it was after I disabled it an refreshed a couple times when the hero I mentioned in my earlier post finally allowed me to complete it an share it also.. but once I finish CP farming an leveling for the gold to open the training slot I'll try an see what happens then

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted May 20, 2014 8:53 am

hmmm so leethax collided with the training room patch ? coz i can't train any hero using mozilla but i can do so using chrome

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted May 20, 2014 9:58 am

anyone know a good way to farm silver and cp ? also i would like a method for unstable iso too a quick reply would be helpful
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted May 20, 2014 10:39 am

Is it me or brandon´s trainer isn´t working anymore?

EDIT: Nevermind, it was a stuck flash process

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted May 20, 2014 1:52 pm

S**t, it looks like I will not finish the Spec. Ops this time...I cannot get gifts from friends (because unlimited energy script :) ), and we cannot collect them anymore visiting the allies, drop rrate of Iso's is very very poor....and I keep my gold to buying the new trainig slot....I am in a deep S***!

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted May 20, 2014 2:25 pm
karanka Posted on: 05/20/2014 9:52am

S**t, it looks like I will not finish the Spec. Ops this time...I cannot get gifts from friends (because unlimited energy script :) ), and we cannot collect them anymore visiting the allies, drop rrate of Iso's is very very poor....and I keep my gold to buying the new trainig slot....I am in a deep S***!



can u tell me how to do tht trick of anlimited energy ? i would like to try it in my fake acc 
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted May 20, 2014 5:58 pm
dreamwalker Posted on: 05/20/2014 10:25am
karanka Posted on: 05/20/2014 9:52am

S**t, it looks like I will not finish the Spec. Ops this time...I cannot get gifts from friends (because unlimited energy script :) ), and we cannot collect them anymore visiting the allies, drop rrate of Iso's is very very poor....and I keep my gold to buying the new trainig slot....I am in a deep S***!



can u tell me how to do tht trick of anlimited energy ? i would like to try it in my fake acc 
 

It´s long patched, but the ones used the energy hack got "unlimited energy" as buggy result, but there isn´t a known way nowadays to get any energy glitch working
 

This topic is locked.