Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jun 20, 2014 8:09 am

sadly haenawolf took his down also when things went to the ce file

I been using brandons on firefox but I can not get it to enable when I try it on coowen 1.5.3 though.. an yes goofy as it is I just broke down an loaded coowen an I must say the animation speed tool is quite wicked.. lol.. wish I had used the speed of it when enjoyin other exploits in the past.. hehe

but I must say yes this present PVP season should be fun an yes we have all seen an heard of the other rumors so not even goin there.. but I can say if the ones I've heard are true it sure makes me wish I knew more bout how to locate an edit these dang files.. lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jun 20, 2014 12:16 pm

someone hack still works the disable AI?

I know the self-attack stopped working, but it has the posts that mensiona disable still works ... is this true?


 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jun 20, 2014 12:23 pm

is it possible to make a different hack other than disable ai and disorientation? like for example all of their attack will miss or whatever hack can be accepted. Everyone is desperate in getting Drax.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jun 21, 2014 7:05 am

  Trojan.Generic.11287674 20140621 Agnitum HackTool.CheatEngine!h2lP7QG9eRI 20140620 Avast Win32:Malware-gen 20140621 Baidu-International Hacktool.Win32.CheatEngine.BAF 20140620 BitDefender Trojan.Generic.11287674 20140621 ESET-NOD32 a variant of Win32/HackTool.CheatEngine.AF 20140621 Emsisoft Trojan.Generic.11287674 (B) 20140621 F-Secure Trojan.Generic.11287674 20140621 Fortinet Riskware/CheatEngine 20140621 GData Trojan.Generic.11287674 20140621 Ikarus Trojan.SuspectCRC 20140621 Jiangmin TrojanDropper.Injector.bhlg 20140621 K7AntiVirus Hacktool ( 004174341 ) 20140620 K7GW Hacktool ( 004174341 ) 20140620 Malwarebytes Hacktool.CheatEngine 20140621 MicroWorld-eScan Trojan.Generic.11287674 20140621 Sophos Generic PUA OC 20140621 Symantec Trojan.Gen.2 20140621 TrendMicro-HouseCall TROJ_GEN.F47V0519 20140621 VIPRE Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT 20140621 nProtect Trojan.Generic.11287674


this brandons trainer is supposed to be safe,screw that

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jun 21, 2014 9:59 am

Don't you have the old CT files downloaded? That's the clearest thing to cheat, no unknown codes inside, no bullshit, and it's still working for me (only disable and self attack ai patched).

Repeat after me

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jun 21, 2014 3:52 pm
abuu Posté le: 21/06/2014 05:59

Vous n'avez pas les anciens fichiers CT téléchargé? C'est la chose la plus claire de tricher, pas de codes inconnus à l'intérieur, pas de conneries, et ça fonctionne toujours pour moi (seulement désactiver et auto attaque Ai patché).



the real guy

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jun 21, 2014 9:37 pm
bigjohn28 Posted on: 06/21/2014 11:19am
cant use in pvp wont playdom know your using it and ban u?



In low rating , it's probably not gonig to get looked at. But in higher ratings many of the people are likely to review thier loses and rankings. They will report you especially if they are in platinum league. Platinum league is also what gets mostly reviewed by playdom. 

 

This topic is locked.