Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jun 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Drop hack is possible but nobody made it work yet.
They rewrote the lockbox dropping XML and that's how they got a working GB hack.

Repeat after me

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jun 24, 2014 1:28 am

tristanIII Posted on: 06/23/2014 9:24pm nice, works worderfull ...thanks

how would u know?

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jun 24, 2014 2:00 am

What's the best PvP setup to exploit hacked AoE feature?

and since disabling AI cause CVE, is it possible to patch the memory so passive effects like Reality Hacking will proc always?

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jun 24, 2014 8:29 am

I have a dumb question but i hope u can help!
Where is the updated download link from haenawolf he was talking bout?
I´m a newbie so pls be kind ! ;-)

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jun 25, 2014 4:28 am

tristanIII Posted on: 06/24/2014 9:36pm How do i know what?

about a drop hack working good?

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jun 25, 2014 4:25 pm

I do not have time to test this further but I've noticed this mornin since they put the new uniform patch out that if I try an battle on coowon with even a low game speed of x3 it will cause me to miss attcks (even with weapons to not be avoidable) plus MANY times using my quick action on my agent causing it to KILL my agent.. lol.. SO no I am not to happy with this right now.. but got to run out an I'll test this problem more so later an try to see if I can give any ideas as to why its happening now.. lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jun 26, 2014 8:50 pm

does someone know something about a bug in pvp which if u use Iron fist and psylocke on DEF ur opponent will get a cve?
and i read,theres a also another bug,which people use,but i dont know which one.

if someone knows,please share it with us

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jun 26, 2014 9:46 pm

I have been having issues with trying to figure out the reason behind my earlier post.. but I do suspect it has to do with the animation speed enhancer built into coowon 1.5.3.. I am debating of loading a second install of the newest version to try an see if this helps clear it up any.. but I do not wish to remove the 1.5.3 as of yet due to other exploits I been unable to enjoy as of yet.. lol.. but yes it majorly stinks to try an farm for command points at the default speed an having my agent an such get "zapped" due to a coding glitch on playdom side if I try to speed it up any.. lol

oh and just curious is there ANY way to keep the cheat engine attached to the process even with refresh?.. I am guessing not but figured I'd pose this question on others whom use it regularly.. lol

but YES like the earlier poster I'd really like to hear of a setup for PVP defense that can counter all the loses from AFK as well as the AOE tweaks.. lol.. an yes asking this due to being beaten by players with such low stats they shouldn't even be paired against me much less beat my stats or team setup.. lol

thanks in advance for any help on these ideas

This topic is locked.