To acquire suufficient silver, here's what i do :-
1. During spec ops, i help friends killing their group bosses. It pays up well in silver if you can kill the boss by yourself. Here's what i do :-
- I use my top tier heroes ( aboid using weak classes), ISO- them, pick my top pair, socket them with e-iso that goes with their class, use augmented iso based which skill i use / which is used if my hero counters .
- I equip my agent with 3 buff tech and one weapon ( thats just me, you can do your way)
- I try to give as much debuff at first round and not getting back any, and do the real damage on second turn. I try to damage as much as possible till the group boss is about to escape.
2. You can use leethax extension in firefox before you sleep and as soon as you wake up you will be surprised with your earnngs.
I personally don't do leethax, i never even had to. I earn my coins from spec op and that's more than i can spend before another one kicks in.
Good luck with earning silver .