Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Sep 14, 2014 2:20 pm

doubt it the new combat validation process isnt going away. they are simply moving the game databases (mostly player information) and possibly the game itself to a new server. we might see better response time in game play but i doubt any new hacks will come of the server migration.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Sep 15, 2014 3:12 pm
to quote the game mods:
Agents,
The server migration will take place on Monday, September 15 between 12pm-6pm Pacific Time. The game will be unavailable during this time. 
To find out the server migration time corresponding to your time zone, please go to http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

*UPDATED TIME* Attention Agents! The game will be temporarily offline today (9/15) for maintenance between 3-9pm Pacific Time. Thank you for your patience!
the current Pacific Time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/los-angeles

*game is now back up*
however, due to the server migration code have changed within the game causing the old static code in leethax to stop working.
the great peeps over at leethax already are aware and will be putting out a new version soon. will post when that is available.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Sep 16, 2014 7:07 pm

is anyone having problems with the trainer??? it's not working as it used to be ...i don't think (hope) the server migration has to do anything with this, right?

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Sep 17, 2014 1:04 am

Brandon's latest trainer is working good for me. no problems. I am using firefox.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Sep 17, 2014 4:02 pm

The game is not entertain any more and they are only seeking for money no new mission long time between each new mission its become boring

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Sep 18, 2014 5:20 am

They're gonna release the pvp beta anytime this week or next week, and then the Spec ops 21 which is great and the cause of delay of chapter 7. I saw the spec ops thing a twitter post of MaaInsiders. I'm still waiting for a new gold hack fuck them.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Sep 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Hi Friends

 I wanted to ask you about a discovery I made in a group game on facebook!
I am a Brazilian player and recently joined a facebook group where some players recently discovered a method of acquiring expired weapons, command points, heroes expired for missions, heroes expired boxes, unifrmes, isos, finally they get any item in the game and also recently they are sortando synthetic cube in the group. I honestly thought it was some kind of deception, but it seems not, but they do not reveal the methods they use to gain market share this money from other players in the group. I wanted to inform you about this information and ask if you would be able to discover the method and pass to other players!

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Sep 19, 2014 11:00 am
alfandega Posted on: 09/18/2014 10:42am

Hi Friends

 I wanted to ask you about a discovery I made in a group game on facebook!
I am a Brazilian player and recently joined a facebook group where some players recently discovered a method of acquiring expired weapons, command points, heroes expired for missions, heroes expired boxes, unifrmes, isos, finally they get any item in the game and also recently they are sortando synthetic cube in the group. I honestly thought it was some kind of deception, but it seems not, but they do not reveal the methods they use to gain market share this money from other players in the group. I wanted to inform you about this information and ask if you would be able to discover the method and pass to other players!


it is a drame hack but no one has been able to fully discover how yet.. or those that have refuse to share it so its not patched as everything listed on these sites are so quickly.. an yes many of us would enjoy knowing how also of course.. lol.. but so would playdum also
 

This topic is locked.